VMMC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in for the hiring of 146 vacancies at Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital. The candidate who is looking for Junior Resident can apply online application on or before 03-12-2019.
|Organization Name||Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital|
|Post Name||Junior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||146|
|Educational Qualification||BDS, MBBS|
Junior Resident (non-PG) MBBS:– 134 Posts
Junior Resident (non-PG) BDS:- 12 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 56100/- Per Month
Junior Resident (non-PG) MBBS:– MBBS Degree from a Recognized University & must be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).
Junior Resident (non-PG) BDS:- BDS degree from a Recognized University.
As per VMMC Rules
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination.
General:- Rs. 500/-
OBC:- Rs. 250/-
SC/ST/PWD:- No Fee
Payment Mode: NEFT & RTGS
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants may apply in the prescribed form along with attested copies of all the relevant documents in support of their candidates send to Medical Superintendent, VMMC College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi – 110029 on or before 3rd December 2019. The application sends by post must be having written prominently on the top of the envelope Application for the post of Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS or BDS.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 3rd December 2019 till 03:00 PM
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Applications as per given format should be accompanied by self-attested copies of (I) Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council (For MBBS) and Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Dental Council or State Dental Council (For BDS) (II) Internship Completion Certificate (III) one passport size photograph (IV) Caste Certificate or PWD (One Leg Ortho) Certificate from government hospital (if any).
- The undertaking must be signed by the candidate.
- Incomplete or unsigned and without self-attested application will be rejected and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Seats are reserved for SC, ST, and OBC & PWD (Ortho) as per Central Govt. job/ DOPT instruction.
- DMC (For MBBS) and DDC or State Dental Council (For BDS) Registration Certificate are mandatory and will be submitted with an application form or at the time of counseling. No candidate will be allowed to attend the counselling if he/she will not submit DMC (For MBBS) and DDC or State Dental Council (For BDS).
- (i) For OBC Candidates please attach certificate from appropriate authority, which is meant for the post under the Central Government of India, and Certified that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should be after 01.04.2018 in annexure 10. (ii) For SC, ST – certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer in format of State Govt/Central Govt. of India.
- Those who have already done one year Junior Residency in MBBS and Six months in BDS in any Govt. Hospital will not be considered and need not apply.
- Only applications in response to this advertisement and OBC Certificate in prescribed Performa as per given format will be considered and the name of suitable candidate as per criteria given above will be displayed on the website www.vmmcsjh.nic.in