VMMC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in for the recruitment of 146 vacancies at Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital. The candidate who is looking for Junior Resident (Non-PG) can apply application on or before 3rd December 2018.
|Organization Name||Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital|
|Total Number of Posts||146|
|Post name||Junior Resident|
|Junior Resident (Non-PG)||146 Posts|
|Qualification||MBBS Degree from a Recognized University & must be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC) or BDS degree from a Recognized University.|
|Age limit||As per VMMC Rules|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 56100/- Per Month|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||No Fee|
|Through NEFT & RTGS|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||3rd December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Examination.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with the attested copies of all relevant documents in support of their candidates for the post send to the Medical Superintendent, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi – 110029 on or before 3rd December 2018. The application sent by post must be having written prominently on the top of the envelope Application for the post of Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS and BDS.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
- Applications as per given format should be accompanied by self attested copies of (I) Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council (For MBBS) and Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Dental Council or State Dental council (For BDS) (II) Internship Completion Certificate (III) one passport size photograph (IV) Caste Certificate or PWD (One Leg Ortho) Certificate from government hospital (if any).
- Undertaking must be signed by the candidate.
- Incomplete or unsigned and without self attested application will be rejected and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Seats are reserved for SC, ST, and OBC & PWD (Ortho) as per Central Govt. job/ DOPT instruction.
- DMC (For MBBS) and DDC or State Dental Council (For BDS) Registration Certificate are mandatory and will be submitted with application form or at the time of counselling. No candidate will be allowed to attend the counselling, if he/she will not submit DMC (For MBBS) and DDC or State Dental Council (For BDS).
- (i) For OBC Candidates please attach certificate from appropriate authority, which is meant for the post under the Central Government of India, and Certified that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should be after 01.04.2018 in annexure 10. (ii) For SC, ST – certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer in format of State Govt/Central Govt. of India.
- Those who have already done one year Junior Residency in MBBS and Six months in BDS in any Govt. Hospital will not be considered and need not apply.
- Only applications in response to this advertisement and OBC Certificate in prescribed Performa as per given format will be considered and the name of suitable candidate as per criteria given above will be displayed on the website www.vmmcsjh.nic.in