VMMC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in for the recruitment of 234 vacancies at Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital. The candidate who is looking for Junior Resident (MBBS), Junior Resident (DS & MS) can apply offline application on or before 09th June 2018.
|Organization Name||Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital|
|Total Number of Posts||234|
|Post name||Junior Resident (MBBS), Junior Resident (DS & MS)|
|Junior Resident (MBBS)||222 Posts|
|Junior Resident (DS & MS)||12 Posts|
|Qualification||Junior Resident (MBBS): MBBS Degree from a Recognized University & must be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).|
Junior Resident (DS & MS): BDS degree from a Recognized University.
|Age limit||As per VMMC Rules|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||No fee|
|Pay the Application fee through NEFT & RTGS or online transferred. Account: SJH AND VMMC EXAM FEE AC, Bank Name: – Bank of Baroda, Account No. : – 26400100023808 IFSC Code: – BARB0SAFECX, MICR Code of Bank: – 110012067.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Offline Submission Last Date||09th June 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Exam|
|How to Apply||Interested candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with self-attested copies of relevant documents and one passport size photograph to DIARY & DISPATCH SECTION, The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi-110029 on or before 09th June 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Application form||Click here|
|Application form for OBC||Click here|
1. Applications as per given format should be accompanied by self-attested copies of (I) Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council (For MBBS) and Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Dental Council or State Dental Council (For BDS) (II) Internship Completion Certificate (III) one passport size photograph (IV) Caste Certificate or PWD (Ortho) Certificate from government hospital (if any).
2. Undertaking must be signed by the candidate.
3. Incomplete or unsigned and without the self-attested application will be rejected and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
4. Seats are reserved for SC, ST, and OBC & PWD (Ortho) as per Central Govt. Rules issued from time to time.
5. DMC (For MBBS) and DDC or State Dental Council (For BDS) Registration Certificate are mandatory and will be submitted with the application form or at the time of counseling. No candidate will be allowed to attend the counseling if he/she will not submit DMC (For MBBS) and DDC or State Dental Council (For BDS).
6. (i) For OBC Candidates please attach certificate from the appropriate authority, which is meant for the post under the Central Government of India, and Certified that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should be after 01.04.2018 in Annexure 10.
(ii) For SC, ST – certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer in the format of State Govt/Central Govt. of India.
7. Those who have already done one year Junior Residency in MBBS and Six months in BDS in any Govt. Hospital will not be considered and need not apply.
8. Only applications in response to this advertisement and OBC Certificate in prescribed Performa as per given format will be considered and the name of suitable candidate as per criteria given above will be displayed on the website www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in