VMMC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in for the hiring of 310 vacancies at Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital. The candidate who is looking for Junior Resident can apply online application on or before 21-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital|
|Post Name||Junior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||310|
Post Name:– Junior Resident (Non-PG)
No of Post:- 310
Salary: Rs. 56100/- Per Month
MBBS Degree from a Recognized University & must be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).
As per VMMC Rules
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination.
General:- Rs. 500/-
EWS/OBC:- Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: NEFT & RTGS
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Office of The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital & VMMC, New Delhi – 110029 on or before 21st May 2019 till 03:00 PM along with self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 21st May 2019 till 03:00 PM
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Applications as per given format should be accompanied by self attested copies of (I) Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council (For MBBS) (II) Internship Completion Certificate (III) one passport size photograph (IV) EWS Certificate & Caste Certificate issued by the Tehsildar or above rank officer of Govt. of India or PWD (One Leg Ortho) Certificate from government hospital (if any).
- Undertaking must be signed by the candidate.
- Incomplete or unsigned and without self attested application will be rejected and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Seats are reserved for EWS, SC, ST, OBC & PWD (Ortho) as per Central Govt. job/ DOPT instruction.
- DMC (Original/Receipt) Registration Certificate is mandatory and will be submitted with application form or at the time of counselling. No candidate will be allowed to attend the counselling, if he/she will not submit DMC.
- (i) For EWS candidates please attach certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer of State Govt/Central Govt. of India. (ii) For OBC Candidates please attach certificate from appropriate authority, which is meant for the post under the Central Government of India, and Certified that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should be after 01.04.2019 in annexure 10. (iii) For SC, ST – certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer in format of State Govt/Central Govt. of India.
- Those who have already done one year (Non-PG) Junior Residency in any Govt. Hospital will not be considered and need not apply.
- Only applications in response to this advertisement and OBC Certificate in prescribed Performa as per given format will be considered and the name of suitable candidate as per criteria given above will be displayed on the website www.vmmcsjh.nic.in