WB Government recruitment 2017 Notification Dealing Assistant 01 posts :- Department of Municipal Affairs, Government of West Bengal invites application for the position of 01 Dealing Assistant – cum DEO vacancies. Apply before 20th January 2017.
Name of post:- Dealing Assistant – cum DEO
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- RS 12000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th January 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed +2 class standard examination board and 6 month course in basic computers.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of all relevant documents / experience certificate / two recent passport size photograph attested by Gazette officer / one self – addressed envelope (23 X 10) send to the Chairman, Mathabhanga Municipality, PO Mathabhanga, district Cooch Behar on or before 20th January 2017.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Last date for the submission of application is 20th January 2017.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should be a good character.
- Applicant should be a native of WB.
- Applicant should be of good health and physical health and free from any physical defects.
- Applicant should have not more than one spouse living, if married.
- Appointment is purely on contractual basis and may be terminated any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The selected applicants will have to undertake that they will not claim any financial benefits other than the monthly remuneration which they will receive.