WBHRB Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.wbhrb.in for the hiring of 9 vacancies at West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. The candidate who is looking for Laboratory Assistant can apply online application on or before 24-10-2019.
|Organization Name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Laboratory Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||9|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, B.Tech, B.Pharm|
Post Name:– Laboratory Assistant
No of Post:- 09
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5400 – 25200/- and Grade pay Rs 2900/-
B.Pharm./B.Tech(Chemical/Pharmaceutical)/B.Sc.(Hons. In Chemistry) or Botany or Zoology as one of the subjects with 4 years experience in any analytical Laboratory.
32 years as on 1st January 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Examination/Interview.
SC/ST of WB State & PWD:- No Fee
Others:- Rs. 160/-
Payment Mode: GRPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account 0051-00-104-002-16
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Laboratory Assistant posts in WBHRB, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on WBHRB official website at www.wbhrb.in from 17th October 2019 and before 24th October 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 17th October 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 24th October 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Reservation for exempted category shall be considered only when supported by Certificate issued by appropriate Authority as defined by Directorate of Employment, Labour Department, Government of West Bengal;
- Candidates have to submit a declaration that he/she has no financial in the manufacture, import or sale of any drug;
- Knowledge of Bengali and other languages as per Government order for the time being in force – Spoken and Written;
- The applicant must be a Citizen of India or such a person of other nationals as declared eligible by the Government of India;
- Age as recorded in Madhyamik or equivalent Certificate will only be acceptable;
- Candidates have to upload the Degree Certificate.