WBPDCL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.wbpdcl.co.in for the recruitment of 16 vacancies at West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Medical Officer appears for Walk-in-Interview 13th July 2018.
|Organization Name||West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||16|
|Post name||Medical Officer|
|Medical Officer||16 Posts|
|Qualification||MBBS degree recognized by the Medical Council of India and registered with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council.|
|Age limit||36 years as on 1st June 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Date & Time of Interview||13th July 2018 at 10:30 AM|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form and two recent passport size photographs, self-attested copies of educational certificates, mark sheet and relevant certificates along with original testimonials at the time of Interview.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
Venue: Bidyut Unnayan Bhavan, Block- LA, Plot No.-3/C, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700098
- Candidates must write their name in the application form as it appears in the educational certificate of Matriculation or equivalent examination. In case of change of name at a later stage necessary documentary proof in Affidavit sworn before a First Class Judicial Magistrate is to be submitted at the time of Personal Interview.
- All qualification certificates should be issued by the recognized Board / Institute / University. Wherever CGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University / Institute and such conversion certificate is to be attached alongwith application.
- Incomplete application / application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily.
- Before appearing for Walk-In-Interview the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. Details once submitted at the time of filling up of application shall be treated as final and no changes shall be allowed thereafter.
- SC / ST / OBC (NCL) for the purpose of this notification means applicants belonging to ‘Scheduled Caste’ / ‘Scheduled Tribe’ / ‘Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer)’ belonging to West Bengal.
- Date of birth will be taken as that mentioned in the Birth Registration Certificate issued by competent authority / Certificate or Admit card of Class X or equivalent examination. No other proof of date of birth shall be accepted.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or even after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is found not to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidate hence it is necessary that the applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and The WBPDCL shall not be responsible for any consequence arising out of furnishing of such wrong / false information.
- Request for change of mailing address / category / discipline / qualification once declared in the application form will not be entertained.
- Applicant(s) working in Government / Semi-Government / PSU(s) / Autonomous bodies should produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) issued by his / her employer on the date of Walk-In-Interview without which he / she shall not be allowed for Personal Interview.
- No TA or other expenses will be admissible to the candidates appearing for the Walk-In-Interview.
- Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention of inducing the process of recruitment by and on behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidature.
- The WBPDCL reserves the right to withdraw / cancel the advertisement / recruitment process if cirandstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
- In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction shall be that of the Hon’ble High Court, Calcutta.