WBPDCL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.wbpdcl.co.in for the recruitment of 60 vacancies at West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Technician Apprentice can apply online application on or before 01-04-2019.
|Organization Name||West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Technician Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||60|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, Graduate|
Technician Apprentice (Graduate in Engineering):- 30 Posts
Salary: Rs. 4984/- Per Month
Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering):- 30 Posts
Salary: Rs. 3542/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Technician Apprentice (Graduate in Engineering):- Graduate degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation from any institute recognized by the AICTE.
Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering):- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation from any institute recognized by the AICTE.
Diploma:- 18 to 24 years
Graduate:- 18 to 25 years
Age Limit as on 1st March 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Personal Interview.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Technician Apprentice posts in WBPDCL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on WBPDCL official website at www.wbpdcl.co.in from 15th March 2019 and before 1st April 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 15th March 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 1st March 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Before applying the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- Applicants are required to apply through www.wbpdcl.co.in website. No manual / paper application will be entertained. Candidates are advised to keep in touch through the WBPDCL website for details and updates relating to this employment notification, if any.
- SC / ST / OBC(A) / OBC(B) the purpose of this notification means applicants belonging to ‘Scheduled Caste’ / ‘Scheduled Tribe’ / ‘Other Backward Classes’ category candidates respectively. Candidates applying from states other than West Bengal shall be treated as General category candidates.
- Date of Birth will be taken as that mentioned in the birth certificate issued by the Competent Authority / Certificate or Admit card of Class X or equivalent examination. No other proof of date of birth shall be accepted.
- Having successfully registered oneself at the WBPDCL (www.wbpdcl.co.in) website does not entitle one to be eligible to appear for Personal Interview or any subsequent test(s). Verification of credentials shall be done prior to conduct of Personal Interview only and in case any deviation from or non-conformity with the desired qualification candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidature of candidates is liable to be rejected at any stage of the selection process or even after execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria so mentioned in the advertisement. Screening and selection of candidates will be based on the details provided by the candidate, hence it is necessary that the applicants furnish accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing wrong / false / incomplete information will lead to disqualification and the WBPDCL will NOT be responsible for any consequence arising out of furnishing such wrong / false information by the candidate.
- Request for change of mailing address / category / discipline / qualification once declared in the online application form will not be entertained.
- Candidates should apply for any ONE discipline only. Applications made for more than one discipline may render all the applications of the candidate invalid.
- Candidates who had undergone or is undergoing training or is presently in employment after attainment of qualification shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as Technician Apprentice i.e. Graduate in Engineering and Diploma in Engineering.
- The applicants should NOT have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination as on 01.01.2019 i.e, candidates having passed the Degree / Diploma in Engineering in the year 2016, 2017, 2018 are only eligible to apply.
- No TA or other expenses will be made admissible to the candidates appearing for the interview etc.
- Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention of inducing the process of selection of apprentice by and on behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidature.
- The WBPDCL reserves the right to withdraw / cancel the advertisement / selection process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates prior to applying on the WBPDCL website have to enroll themselves on the NATS website (http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in).
- In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction shall be that of the Hon’ble High Court, Calcutta.