Applications in the prescribed format given at the Commission’s website at http:// www.pscwbapplication.in are invited from Indian Citizens and such other nationals as are declared eligible by Govt. of India for recruitment to the under mentioned post which is temporary but likely to be permanent.
Advertisement Number:- 6/2018
|Commission Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Civilian Finger Print Expert|
|No of vacancies||28|
|Job location||West Bengal|
|Last date||03rd April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by WBPSC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for WBPSC recruitment 2018.
WBPSC recruitment Junior Civilian Finger Print Expert vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Junior Civilian Finger Print Expert||28||Rs. 9000 – 40500/-|
WBPSC 2018 eligibility criteria for Junior Civilian Finger Print Expert
Educational Qualification: Must be a ‘Graduate in Science’ of any recognized University of India having with ‘Basic Knowledge in Computer’.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 21 to 36 years as on 01.01.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
|SC/ST of West Bengal||05|
|OBC (Category A & B) of West Bengal||03|
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
WBPSC 2018 Recruitment process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
WBPSC Junior Civilian Finger Print Expert application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for WBPSC should pay the below charges through Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking or Bank Counter.
- 160/- (Rupees one hundred sixty) only. In addition to that, the candidates will be charged as follows:
- (i) For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
- (ii) For online payment through net banking: Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
- (iii) For offline payment through bank counter: Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only.
- S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
WBPSC application form for Junior Civilian Finger Print Expert 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 12.03.2018 to 03.04.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
WBPSC Junior Civilian Finger Print Expert 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||12.03.2018|
|Last date of Registration||03.04.2018|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||03.04.2018|