648 Mining Sirdar, Clerk in WCL:- 30th August 2017
Western Coal Field released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of total 648 (Six Hundred forty Eight) jobs out of which 298 (Two hundred Ninety Eight) vacancies for Mining Sirdar, 181 (One hundred Eighty One) for Clerk and various vacancies. Job seekers should apply before 30th August 2017.
Govt. Agency Name :- Western Coal Field
Job Name:- Mining Sirdar, Clerk
Job Posting:- Maharashtra
Application date:- 30th August 2017
WCL Jobs 2017 News
Mining Sirdar:- 298 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Mining Sirdar should have valid certificate of Mining Sirdar ship / first class A and gas testing with 3 year experience of working in underground mines.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Clerk:- 181 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Clerk should have matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Maximum 21 years
Selection Process:- Applicants Hall Ticket 2017 will be issued to conduct the online test.
How to apply for WCL recruitment 2017:- Applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of documents and photograph send to WCL coal Estate, Civil lines, Nagpur on or before 30th August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 30/08/2017
Like sabhijobs.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Maharashtra WCL recruitment 2015 Staff Nurse 247 Posts : Western Coal Field Limited (WCL) (A government of India undertaking) invites application for the position of 247 staff Nurse (Trainee). Apply before 1st December 2015.
Name of Post:- staff Nurse (Trainee)
Eligibility:- +2 class. Diploma
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs. 19035/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st December 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 247 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of staff Nurse (Trainee) should be according to rules and guidelines of western coal field limited (WCL) organization.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of staff Nurse (Trainee) should have passed +2 class examination standard plus “A” grade nursing diploma or certificate from recognized institute approved by government.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of staff Nurse (Trainee) will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of staff Nurse (Trainee) may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates and photograph send to the Office Western Coalfields limited, Coal Estate, Civil lines, Nagpur:- 440001 on or before 1st December 2015.
- Last date for the submission of the application is 1stDecember 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply for this post.
- Entry of staff Nurse with ‘A” grade nursing diploma or certificate with 3 year course will be included as staff Nurse and after successful completion of one year training will be placed in T and S grade C.
- Those candidates who pass the written test shall only be called for personnel interview.
- The selected candidates shall be placed in the Areas / establishments as per the requirement.
- Please give wide publicity amongst the employees and also display copy of this notification on notice board.
- The application received after 1st December 2015 will not be entertained.
- If same marks obtained by more than one candidate, their merit shall be decided on the basis of date of appointment and then date of birth.