Name of Post:- state mission manager
Eligibility:- post – graduation diploma, MBA, degree in engineering, Diploma, MCA
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 60000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th November 2015.
Total no. of Posts:- 06 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of state Mission manager should be 40 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st April 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of state Mission manager should have two year full time post – graduation Diploma in management / MBA or master in any relevant discipline or graduation in civil engineering with 3 year experience or Diploma in civil engineering or 2 year full time post – graduation diploma in computer science / MCA from government recognized institute / university.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of state Mission manager may apply in prescribed application form along with supporting certificates send to the Mission Director, WBSULM, state Urban development agency, ILGUS Bhawan, H – C block, Sector – III, Salt lake city, Kolkata:- 700106 on or before 30th November 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application is 30th November 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 1st April 2015.
- The number of vacancies are 06.
- The name of the positon is state mission manager.
- Contractual monthly remuneration for each position is Rs 60000/-.
- Candidates should apply in the enclosed application form to be downloaded from the website in A5 size paper.
- Process of selection will be intimated to the applicant in due course.
- NOC to be submitted by the application working presently in any organization under government of west Bengal.
- Candidates should furnish the self –attested copies of certificates issued by the competent authority along with application form.