West Bengal government recruitment 2015 Village 320 Post : Government of West Bengal (Office of the District Magistrate), application are invited from eligible candidates for the position of 320 village resource persons on daily work basis for conducting social audit for Islampur / Goalpokher – I and Hemtabad development block fr 2015 – 2016 and 2-16 – 2017 for the work of social audit for above mentioned blocks. Apply before 18th November 2015.
Name of Post:- village resource persons
Eligibility:- 10th class
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- As per MGNREGA rules
Last Date:- 18th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 320 Posts
Block wise vacancies:-
- Islampur block:– 130 Posts
- Goalpokher – I:- 140 Posts
- Hemtabad:- 50 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of village resource person should be youth and above 18 years old.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of village resource person should have passed 10th class examination board standard or equivalent or above.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of village resource person will be on the basis of / qualification marks / written Examination and Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the position of village resource person should have worked in MGNREGS or have family members who had worked under MGNREGS.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of village resource person may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of all required certificates send to Concern BDO office, Uttar dinajpur on or before 19th November 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Total working period is 13 days for 2015 – 2016.
- Candidate should not be related to PRI and also not related with project implementation agency.
- Candidate should preferably for women and / or belonging to SC / ST community.
- Candidate should be resident of the concerned block.
- Preference may be given for the person for the previous experience on social audit.
- Last date for the submission of application is 18th November 2015 to be concerned BDO office.
- Application should be submitted by hand on working days from 11 am to 4 pm.