WB Police Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.policewb.gov.in for the hiring of 668 vacancies at West Bengal police. The candidate who is looking for Sub-Inspector can apply online application on or before 09-09-2019.
|Organization Name||West Bengal police|
|No. of Vacancies||668|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree|
Post Name:– Sub-Inspector
No of Post:- 668
Pay Scale:- Rs. 7100 – 37600/- and Grade pay Rs 3900/-
The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent.
20 to 27 years as on 1st January 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Final Combined Competitive Examination and Medical Examination.
SC/ST of WB State:- Rs. 20/-
Others:- Rs. 270/-
Payment Mode: Online or Offline
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Sub-Inspector posts in West Bengal Police, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on West Bengal Police official website at www.policewb.gov.in from 10th August 2019 and before 9th September 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 10th August 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 9th September 2019
Last Date for Payment of fee:- 12th September 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Defective/incomplete applications/applications with fuzzy photograph of candidate or unintelligible signatures will be summarily rejected.
- Each candidate should submit ONE application form only. Candidature of those who submit more than one application form will be rejected summarily and the amount of application fees will be forfeited.
- In case of any mismatch of data between application form filled up by the applicants and supporting testimonials at any stage of recruitment, the candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Application Forms shall be rejected in case the uploaded signature of the applicant is rendered in block letters/unintelligible/does not match with name of the candidate or is otherwise incomplete.
- Admission to the examination will be purely provisional subject to verification of eligibility at a later stage. Therefore, candidature of any candidate shall be rejected straightway if found not eligible at any stage, even after appearance in the tests /examinations.
- Candidates must abide by the instructions as may be given by the Venue-in-Charge/Invigilator of the examination venue. If the candidate fails to do so or indulges in disorderly or improper conduct, he will render himself liable for expulsion from the examination hall and/or such other penalty as the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board may deem fit to impose.
- SC/ST/OBC–A/OBC–B candidates of OTHER States will be treated as UNRESERVED (General) category candidates. The concession of non-payment of Application Fees will NOT be available to SC/ST candidates of OTHER States who shall also be treated as UNRESERVED (General) candidates for the purpose of payment of fees and for shortlisting or preparation of merit list.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for their journey to attend Preliminary Examination, PMT & PET, Final Combined Competitive Examination & Personality Test. They shall appear for selection tests at their own expenses. The Recruitment Board will not be held responsible for any harm or injury to any candidate emerging out of the conduct of the tests.
- In case the applicant is a Government Employee, he must obtain an NOC from his employer and produce the same at the appropriate stage.
- All entries in the Application Form except religion field, in the Application Form are compulsory. Application submitted keeping any of the fields blank would lead to summary rejection without any intimation to the applicant or recourse to representation.
- The Board reserves the right to rectify the errors and omissions, if any, in the process of holding the examination and final declaration of result.
- If at any stage even after issue of letter of appointment, a candidate is found ineligible in terms of the advertisement notice and thereof his candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him.
- A candidate who has been ‘reported against’ by the Venue-in-Charge of the examination venue for violating any of the instructions or for having adopted unfair means at the arena/venue/examination hall or having used electronic gadgets like hearing/listening/speak-in devices, Earpiece, smart phones, etc. in the examination hall, will be punished with cancellation of his candidature and also be debarred from appearing at future examinations/selection processes as may be decided by the Police Recruitment Board depending on the circumstances/gravity of the case or may be criminally proceeded against.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate immediately.
- Applicants are advised not to get lured by any unscrupulous touts. The recruitment process done by the Recruitment Board is absolutely transparent.
- The decision of the Selection Board on all matters relating to eligibility, place, date, mode of selection, acceptance or rejection of candidature shall be final and binding upon the candidates.
- Assessment and evaluation of OMR/answer script done by the Board shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
- Candidate who discloses his identity by writing his name, roll no. etc. or putting any identifying marks inside the OMR/answer script of any of the answer scripts will be disqualified and his candidature will summarily be rejected.
- Candidates dissatisfied with his Physical Measurement Test (PMT) during field test, may appeal in writing before the Chairperson of the Selection Board/Committee on the same day of his test. No appeal in this regard will be entertained in future. The height of a candidate may be re-measured at any stage including the Personality Test at the discretion of the Board and the decision of the Board shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- Only short listed candidates will be asked to produce all relevant original and valid certificates along with the self attested photocopies for verification at the time of Personality Test, failing which their candidature shall be rejected without any further communication.
- The Mobile No. and e-mail ID (non – mandatory fields for off-line submission) of the applicants are being taken for communication by the Board for future intimation with regard to the recruitment process and nothing else. The Board, under no circumstances, will request or advise the applicant for any further personal information and /or additional fees and /or payment of any kind of fee to any official connected and/or not connected with the Board. Candidates may report such occurrence, if any to the Member, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, along with due evidence (documentary/electronic).
- In case of on-line applicants no Admit Card will be issued through the Postal Department for Preliminary, PMT & PET, Final Combined Competitive Examination and Personality Test, if shortlisted. Candidates have to download the e-Admit Cards from the website and be on the lookout for notices through newspapers and intimation via text message on their registered mobile numbers and email.
- In case of any difficulties in downloading the off-line application form or in submitting the on-line application form, the applicants are advised to communicate either through telephone (Contact No. 7044108689 & 7044109346) during office hours (10 AM to 05:30 PM) from Monday to Friday and 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM on Saturdays (except Govt. Holidays) or through e-mail (email@example.com).