West Bengal Police recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.policewb.gov.in for the recruitment of 20 vacancies at West Bengal Police. The candidate who is looking for Data Entry Operator can apply application on or before 12th October 2018.
|Organization Name||West Bengal Police|
|Total Number of Posts||20|
|Post name||Data Entry Operator|
|Data Entry Operator||20 Posts|
|Qualification||Graduation with Certificate in Computer Applications.|
|Age limit||30 years as on 1st October 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 11000/- Per Month|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||12th October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Test and Interview.|
|How to Apply||The application should reach this office by E-Mail / Ordinary Post / Registered Post / Speed Post / By Hand latest by 12/10/2018, 0400 hrs. addressed to The ADG & IGP, Telecommunication, West Bengal, 3, Manik Bandopadhyay Sarani, Tollygunge, Kolkata, PIN – 700040. E-mail address:- email@example.com.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
- The post does not entitle the candidate to any right of service or any type of benefit from the Police Directorate, Government of West Bengal.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview.
- Interested persons shall be liable to be posted anywhere under the jurisdiction of West Bengal Police Telecommunication HQ.
- No accommodation facility will be provided to the selected persons by this office.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected without intimation.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- The applicants are advised to check the website of West Bengal Police for any updated information regarding the recruitment process. List of candidates shortlisted for test and interview will be uploaded in the Website of West Bengal Police www.policewb.gov.in.
- Office of the ADG & IGP, Telecommunication, West Bengal will not be responsible for postal delay or loss of application during transit.