WB Police Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.policewb.gov.in for the hiring of 816 vacancies at West Bengal Police. The candidate who is looking for Warder can apply online application on or before 14-03-2019.
|Organization Name||West Bengal Police|
|No. of Vacancies||816|
|Educational Qualification||Madhyamik pass|
Post Name:– Warder
No of Post:- 816
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5400 – 25200/- and Grade pay Rs 2600/-
The candidate must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from any other Board recognized by the State Government or the Central Government.
18 to 27 years as on 1st January 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Interview.
SC/ST of WB State:- Rs. 20/-
Others:- Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: on-line through payment gateway by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank. Fees can also be paid through different e-wallets and Bharat QR and UPI App.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Warder posts in West Bengal Police, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on West Bengal Police official website at www.wbpolice.gov.in from 15th February 2019 and before 14th March 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 15th Feb 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 14th March 2019 (5 PM)
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Defective/incomplete applications/applications with fuzzy photograph of candidates will be summarily rejected.
- Each candidate should submit ONE application form only. Candidature of those who submit more than one application form will be rejected summarily and the amount of application and/or processing fees will be forfeited.
- In case of any mismatch of data between application form filled up by the applicants and supporting testimonials at any stage of recruitment, the candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Application Forms shall be rejected in case the signature of the applicant is uploaded/rendered in block letters/unintelligible/does not match with name of the candidate.
- Admission to the examination will be purely provisional subject to verification of eligibility at a later stage. Therefore, candidature of any candidate shall be rejected straightway if found not eligible at any stage, even after appearance in the examination.
- Candidates must abide by the instructions as may be given by the Venue-in-Charge/Invigilator of the examination venue. If the candidate fails to do so or indulges in disorderly or improper conduct, he/she will render himself/herself liable for expulsion from the examination hall and/or such other punishment as the Recruitment Board may deem fit to impose.
- SC/ST/OBC–A /OBC–B candidates of OTHER States will be treated as General (Un-reserved) category candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for their journey to attend the Competitive Written Examination, PMT & PET & Interview. They will appear for selection tests at their own expenses. The Recruitment Board will not be held responsible for any harm or injury to any candidate emerging out of the conduct of the PMT & PET or other tests.
- In case the applicant is a Government Employee, he/she must obtain an NOC from his/her employer and produce the same at the appropriate stage.
- All entries except religion field in the Application Form are compulsory. Application submitted keeping any of the columns blank would lead to summary rejection without any intimation to the applicants.
- The Board reserves the right to rectify the errors and omissions, if any, in the process of holding the examination and final declaration of result.
- A candidate who has been reported against by the Venue-in-Charge of the examination venue for violating any of the instructions or for having adopted unfair means at the arena/venue/examination hall or having used electronic gadgets like Earpiece, Smart Phone, etc. in the examination hall, will be punished with cancellation of his/her candidature and also be debarred from appearing at future examinations/selection processes as may be decided by the Recruitment Board depending on the circumstances/gravity of the case or may be criminally proceeded against.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate immediately.
- Candidates are advised not to get lured by any unscrupulous touts. The recruitment process done by the Recruitment Board is absolutely transparent.
- The decision of the Selection Board on all matters relating to eligibility, place, date, mode of selection, acceptance or rejection of candidature will be final and binding on the candidates.
- Candidates dissatisfied with his/her Physical Measurement Test (PMT) during field test may appeal in writing before the Chairperson, of the Selection Board/Committee on the same day of his/her tests. No appeal in this regard will be entertained in future.
- The height of a candidate may be re-measured at any stage including the Interview at the discretion of the Board and the decision of the Board shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- Only short listed candidates will be asked to produce all relevant original certificates along with the self attested photocopies for verification, failing which their candidature shall be rejected without any further communication.
- The Mobile No. and e-mail ID of the applicants are being taken for communication by the Board for future intimation with regard to the recruitment process and nothing else. The Board, under no circumstances, will request or advise the applicant for any further personal information &/or additional fees &/or payment of any kind of fee to any official connected &/or not connected with the Board. Candidates may report such occurrence, if any to the Member, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, along with due evidence (documentary/electronic).
- In case of on-line applicants, no Admit Card will be issued through the Postal Department before the Competitive Written Examination and subsequent stages, if selected for the next stage, candidates have to download the eAdmit Cards from the website.
- In case of any difficulties in downloading the off-line application form or in submitting the on-line application form the prospective applicants are advised to communicate either through telephone (Contact No. 7044108689 & 7044109346) during office hours (10 AM to 05:30 PM) from Monday to Friday and 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM on Saturdays (except Govt. Holidays) or through e-mail (email@example.com).