West Bengal SSC recruitment sub – inspector of Food post March 2014: Applications in prescribed format are invited from Indian Citizens or such other nationals as are declared eligible by the Govt. of India for recruitment to the following post under various Regional and District Offices of Government of West Bengal, selection of which will be made through a Written Test followed by a Personality Test to be conducted by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission in terms of section 6 (1) of the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Act, 2011
Name of Post:- Sub – Inspector
Total no. of Posts:- 1131 Posts
Eligibility:- 12th Pass
Job Location:- West Bengal
Last Date:- 14th March 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age between 18 to 40 years as on 01-01-2014.
Qualification:- Candidates should pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent and must have ability to read, write and speak in Bengali/ Nepali.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam, verification of documents and personality test.
Application Fee:- candidates have to pay the examination fee and processing fee of Rs. 220/- for all categories other than SC/ ST and persons with disabilities and no examination fee for SC/ ST / Persons with disabilities but they have to pay the processing fee of Rs. 20/-. Payment of examination and Processing fees can be made online through payment gateway using Net Banking/ Debit Card, Credit Card of any bank or can be paid at Tathya mitra Kendras for online or may be deposited in any of the post offices having e-payment facility for offline mode.
How to apply:- APPLICATIONS MAY BE SUBMITTED EITHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE WITH EFFECT FROM THE DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT IN NEWSPAPER & COMMISSION’S WEBSITE www.wbssc.gov.in SO AS TO REACH THE OFFICE OF THE WEST BENGAL STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION LATEST BY 14TH MARCH, 2014 (4.00 P.M.). NO APPLICATION SHALL BE RECEIVED AFTER THE LAST DATE AND TIME OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS.
- Period of submission of applications : From 11th February, 2014 to 14th March, 2014
- Admit cards to be dispatched by : 23rd May, 2014
- Duplicate Admit Cards may be downloaded from website : 9th June, 2014
- Date of Examination : 22nd June, 2014 (Sunday)
- Time of publishing result of Written Test : August, 2014
- Period of Personality Test : August – September, 2014
- Time of publishing Final Result : October, 2014
- Nomination to be completed by : November, 2014
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- DEFECTIVE/ INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
- XEROX/ TYPED/ PRINTED/ SCANNED COPY OF THE DOWNLOADED FORM WILL ALSO BE REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- THE OFFLINE APPLICATION FORMS DOWNLOADED FROM THE COMMISSION’S WEBSITE www.wbssc.gov.in EITHER BY THE CANDIDATE OR BY THE AUTHORISED STAFF OF SAHAJ TATHYA MITRA KENDRAS, BEARING A UNIQUE NUMBER AND BAR CODE AND PRINTED ON BOTH SIDE OF A 75 GSM A4 SIZE PAPER ONLY SHALL BE ACCEPTED, OTHERWISE THE APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- ADMISSION TO THE EXAMINATION WILL BE PURELY PROVISIONAL SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION OF ELIGIBILITY AT A LATER STAGE. THEREFORE, CANDIDATURE OF ANY CANDIDATE SHALL BE REJECTED STRAIGHTWAY IF FOUND NOT ELIGIBLE AT ANY STAGE, EVEN AFTER APPEARANCE IN THE EXAMINATION.