Western Railway Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in for the hiring of 135 vacancies at Western Railway. The candidate who is looking for Station Master can apply online application on or before 30-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Western Railway|
|Post Name||Station Master|
|No. of Vacancies||135|
Post Name:– Station Master
No of Post:- 135
Pay Scale:- Level 6
Degree from recognized University or equivalent.
|General Candidates||18 to 42 years|
|OBC Candidates||18 to 45 years|
|SC/ST Candidates||18 to 47 years|
Selection Process:- Written Test.
Application fee:- No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Station Master posts in Western Railway, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Western Railway’s official website at www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 30th July 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 01st July 2019 at 10:00 AM
Closing date to apply online:- 30th July 2019 till 06:00 PM
Advt. Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
Steps to Submit Online Application:
- Visit the website of RRC-WR i.e. www.rrc-wr.com
- Click on the ONLINE/E-APPLICATION link.
- Click on the New Registration link.
- Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Community, e-mail Address and Mobile number. On submission of required details an e-mail will be received in the registered e-mail ID. Open inbox of your registered e-mail and click on the link received to proceed further.
- Login using the Registration number & password sent in the e-mail.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step.
- Upload your scanned recent colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, upto 70 kb, 100 DPI,ONLY JPEG format ) and scanned signature (of size 3.0 cm X 6.0 cm, upto 30 kb size ONLY in JPEG format) as well as required documents.
- Submit the application.
For detailed procedure of ONLINE application refer to the e-help link provided on the RRC website.