Western Railway Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in for the hiring of 238 vacancies at Western Railway. The candidate who is looking for Commercial Clerk cum Ticket Clerk can apply online application on or before 30-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Western Railway|
|Post Name||Commercial Clerk cum Ticket Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||238|
Post Name:– Commercial Clerk cum Ticket Clerk
No of Post:- 238
Pay Scale:- Level-03
12th (+2 Stage) or equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/ SC/ST /PwBD/ Ex-Servicemen and candidate who possess qualifications higher than 12th (+2 Stage).
|General Candidates||18 to 42 years|
|OBC Candidates||18 to 45 years|
|SC/ST Candidates||18 to 47 years|
Selection Process:- Written Examination.
Application fee:- No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Commercial Clerk cum Ticket Clerk posts in Western Railway, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Western Railway’s official website at www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 30th July 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 01st July 2019 at 10:00 AM
Closing date to apply online:- 30th July 2019 till 06:00 PM
Advt. Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
Steps to Submit Online Application:
- Visit the website of RRC-WR i.e. www.rrc-wr.com
- Click on the ONLINE/E-APPPLICATION link.
- Click on the New Registration link.
- Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Community, e-mail Address and Mobile number. On submission of required details an e-mail will be received in the registered e-mail ID. Open inbox of your registered e-mail and click on the link received to proceed further.
- Login using the Registration number & password sent in the e-mail.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step.
- Upload your scanned recent colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, upto 70kb, 100 DPI,ONLY JPEG format ) and scanned signature (of size 3.0 cm X 6.0 cm, upto 30kb size ONLY in JPEG format) as well as required documents.
- Submit the application.
For detailed procedure of ONLINE application refer to the e-help link provided on the RRC website.