Western Railway Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in for the hiring of 99 vacancies at Western Railway. The candidate who is looking for Senior Clerk cum Typist can apply online application on or before 15-10-2019.
|Organization Name||Western Railway|
|Post Name||Senior Clerk cum Typist|
|No. of Vacancies||99|
Post Name:– Senior Clerk cum Typist
No of Post:- 99
Salary Breakup: Rs. 29200/- Per Month
Degree from recognized University or equivalent with Typing proficiency in English /Hindi on Computer.
Age limit is as on 1st January 2020
|UR||18 to 42 years|
|OBC||18 to 45 years|
|SC/ST||18 to 47 years|
Selection will be on the basis of CBT and Typing Skill Test.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Senior Clerk cum Typist posts in Western Railway, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Western Railway official website at www.rrc-wr.com from 16th September 2019 and before 15th October 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 16th September 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 15th October 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- All regular employees possessing prescribed educational qualification as indicated above, working in 7th CPC Level lower than the Grade Pay/Scale for which GDCE is being conducted are eligible to appear in GDCE selection.
- All regular employees possessing prescribed educational qualification as indicated above working in same 7th CPC Level for which GDCE is being conducted are eligible to appear in selection from non-safety to safety category posts as well as safety to safety category posts.
- Those employees who are appearing in and/or awaiting for results of final examination of minimum qualification at the time of applying for the post are not eligible. Academic qualification must be from recognized Educational Institution / Board, otherwise candidature will be rejected.
- The employees should possess the requisite educational qualification on the closing date of application and the same should also be endorsed in the Service Sheet of the employees.
- Zone of consideration for GDCE will encompass staff belonging to all the Departments/Branches in a Divisions/Workshops/Headquarters office/Extra-Divisional Offices, as the case may be, subject to their applying in response to the notification.
- RPF/RPSF personnel are not eligible to apply against the GDCE scheme in terms of Railway Board’sletter No. E (NG) I/2002/PM2/9 dated 11.8.2003.
- Employees selected under GDCE scheme shall be subjected to initial training of the same duration prescribed for directly recruited employees through RRC.
- Single stage CBT-Computed Based Test (CBT) based examination, Typing skill test followed by Document Verification and Medical examination will be conducted.
- The date, time and venue of the examination will be fixed by RRC/ Mumbai and will be intimated to the eligible employees through website as well as through SMS on registered Mobile number/or through email on registered mail address. The employees should regularly visit the website.
- The request for postponement of examination or change of venue will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Eligibility of the employees will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application. Employees need NOT send printouts of application or Certificates or copies to RRC/WR OR DIVISIONS concerned by post.
- RRC conduct verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the employees have qualified in all the stages of examinations and are shortlisted for Document Verification. RRC may reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage of Examination process in case the employee is found to be not fulfilling the requisite criteria and if appointed, such an employee is liable to be removed from service summarily.
- On completion of all stages of Examination process, HQ. will allot Division /Unit as per the option of the eligible employees ONLY subject to merit, medical standard and vacancy position.
- The standard of the examination shall be of the level of RRB examination of Notified post. The Question paper shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The question paper will be in English/Hindi/Marathi/Gujarati. The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices.
- The selection shall be made strictly as per merit in the CBT and passing Skill Test and found fit in prescribed Medical category. Category wise merit list will be formed. The employees recommended for appointment should be fit in prescribed Medical category.
- Shortlisted employees will be called for verification of their original documents. During document verification the employee has to bring all necessary documents in original. After satisfactory document verification, the employee will be considered for empanelment subject to fulfillment of other criteria.
- If there is any change in the address, the candidate in his own interest should arrange with the Post Office concerned for redirection of any kind of communication from old to new address.
- WR reserves rights to rectify inadvertent error or omission at any stage of Examination and an erroneously appointed candidate shall be liable to be terminated from Railway Service. WR will not be responsible for any inadvertent errors.
- WR also reserves the right to cancel part or whole of any process at any stage for the post notified in this Notice.
- In the event of any mis-statement / discrepancy in the particulars / incomplete or invalid application or employee has suppressed any relevant information or the employee otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post being detected at any stage, his / her application / candidature will be cancelled or services will be terminated without any notice.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the GDCE notification is provisional and may reduce or even become NIL depending upon the actual needs of the Railway Administration. The administration also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all.
- Selected employees are liable to be posted anywhere on Western Railway. Decision of Railway Administration in this regard shall be final.
- There is no separate reservation of posts for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and Economically Weaker Sections as per Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)I-2018/PM1/23 dated 02/05/2019.[RBE-72/2019]
- Employee should read the details and instructions on the e-Call letter carefully and follow them scrupulously. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to cancellation of their candidature.
- Railway Administration reserves the right to alter the modus of Examinations or reconduct examination or to cancel part or whole any process of Examination at any stage.
- Assistance of Scribe: Visually Impaired(VI) / employees whose writing speed is affected by Cerebral Palsy /muscular dystrophy/employees with Loco motor disability (one arm) can avail the assistance of Scribe for writing answers on their behalf. Engagement of Scribe will be subject to the following conditions: 1. Employees will have to arrange for the scribe on their own. 2. The scribe so arranged should not himself/herself be the employee for this CEN for which the employee is appearing. Also same scribe should not be engaged for more than one employee. The scribe and the employee shall give a declaration to this effect. Any violation, if detected at any stage will render both the employee & the Scribe disqualified. 3. Employees opting for scribe will have to provide details of scribe as per AnnexureIV at the time of CBT and same shall be signed by both employee and scribe. Scribe should produce original valid ID proof at CBT center, and paste pass port size photograph on Annexure-D. 4. The employee shall be responsible for any misconduct on the part of the scribe brought by him/her during the examination. 5. Employees availing the assistance of a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of examination. 6. All one eyed employees and employees whose visual degree of disability is less than 40% shall not be considered as Visually Impaired persons and the provision for engaging scribe shall not be applicable to them. Selected PwBD employees will be subjected to medical examination by Railway Medical Authorities at the time of appointment and only those conforming to the medical standards as laid down in the Indian Railway Medical Manual and other extant provisions, as the case may be, will be eligible for appointment.