Western Railway recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of 3553 vacancies at Western Railway. The candidate who is looking for Apprentice can apply online application from 10th December 2018 and before 9th January 2019.
|Organization Name||Western Railway|
|Total Number of Posts||3553|
|Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board OR ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.|
|Age limit||15 to 24 years as on 9th January 2019|
|Pay Scale||Check Official Notification|
|Online Payment Gateway|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||10th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||9th January 2019|
|Declaration of Merit List||15th January 2019|
|A date for Documents/Certificate Verification/Scrutiny||21st January 2019|
|Date of Commencement of Training||1st April 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Merit.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at website www.rrc-wr.com from 10th December 2018 to 9th January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection and allotment of Division/Workshop etc. shall be final.
- No correspondences for engagement will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature and no correspondence will be entertained in the matter.
- Before applying, the Applicants should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria. If erroneously engaged, such Applicants shall be summarily dismissed without notice at any stage.
- Candidature of the Applicants shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
- Before applying, the Applicants should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria. If erroneously engaged, such Applicants shall be summarily TERMINATED without notice at any stage.
- The Railway administration does not undertake any responsibility for sending a reply to the Applicants not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for any inadvertent / printing error.
- No daily allowance/conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid to the Applicants called for Document Verification.
- After selection for engagement, the request of Applicants to change the Trade / Division / Workshop will not be entertained. They will be posted within the jurisdiction of the concerned Division/Workshop only. (i) Applicants will be trained only for the Trade in which they have been selected (ii) Applicants selected for training will not be allowed to withdraw from training except for reasons, which are beyond their control (iii) Those who willfully absent themselves are liable to refund the whole cost of their training as well as the amount paid as stipend as determined by the Central Apprenticeship Advise.