WII Jobs 2020 for Intern, candidates can apply for 9 position after completing PG. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in WII Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement WII/C2C/Interns/80/2020 released by Wildlife Institute of India, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 24-08-2020.
|Organization Name||Wildlife Institute of India|
|No. of Vacancies||9|
Intern:- 9 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Intern:- Masters’ Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. Proven experience in writing and good communication skills in English.
|Age Limit||not be more than 28 years as on 24th August 2020 i.e. last date of submission of online application.|
|Selection Process||Online Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Candidates may apply online on or before Monday, 24th August 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org with following details:
- Duly filled-in Application Form as given in Annexure-1.
- Detailed CV with 2 references.
- Statement of Interest (Max. 250 words) as why to join internship and how it will benefit career prospects.
- Online interview will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates.
- In-charge, WII-C2C, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason.
Notification Date:- 05th August 2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 24th August 2020
Advt. Details:- Click here