WII Jobs 2020 for Project Associate, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Master Degree. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in WII Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Wildlife Institute of India, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 30-11-2020.
|Organization Name||Wildlife Institute of India|
|Post Name||Project Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree|
Post Name:– Project Associate
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 32000/- Per Month
Qualification: Masters’ Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences from a recognized University or equivalent.
|Age Limit||35 years as on the date of interview|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Online Interview|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: Application form should be in the prescribed format, with self-attested copies of documents on educational qualifications, extracurricular activities, date of birth, mark sheet of all examinations, community certificate (if sought relaxation as per Government of India rules), etc. The application form is attached herewith as Annexure-1. The Candidate should send duly filled application form to the Registrar, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun, 248002. The applications may be submitted online through email firstname.lastname@example.org with all required documents.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 30th November 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Upper age limit in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories may be relaxed as per government rules.
- The last date of receipt of applications is 30th November 2020 upto 1700 hrs.
- The selection will be on the basis of Interview. The performance if the candidate will be in accordance with the performance in the interview and in order of merit as decided by the Interview/Selection Committee.
- The Date of Online-Interview is 8th December 2020.
- The shortlisted candidate will be called for Online-Interview.
- If selected, then the candidates have to provide original documents for verification at the time of joining.
- At the time of verification of original documents or even after selection, if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to wilfully conceal, misrepresent the facts, the candidature of the applicant will be rejected, and due action will be taken against the candidate.
- The Director WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.