Youth Affairs & Department Sports Tripura Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 11 High-Performance Director, Head Coach Swimming/Athletics/Judo, Young Professional, Nutritionist, Masseur Posts has been released on the official website at yas.tripura.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Youth Affairs & Department Sports Tripura can apply Offline application on or before 2021-08-31.
|Organization Name||Youth Affairs & Department Sports Tripura|
|Post Name||High-Performance Director, Head Coach Swimming/Athletics/Judo, Young Professional, Nutritionist, Masseur|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, MBA, M. Sc, M. Phil, Ph.D., 12th, Diploma|
Youth Affairs & Department Sports Tripura Post Details
High-Performance Director: 1 Post
Head Coach Swimming/Athletics/Judo: 3 Posts
Young Professional: 1 Post
Nutritionist: 2 Posts
Masseur Grade – I: 1 Post
Physiotherapist Grade-II: 1 Post
Physiotherapist Grade –I: 1 Post
Strength & Condition Expert (Lead): 1 Post
- High-Performance Director: Master Sports (MSI/Ph.D./MBA with at least 10 Years of Research Experience. Eminent players having represented India in Senior Category with at least 5 Years of sports management/ Research experience. Eminent Coach having trained Indian Player with at least 10 years of sports management/Research experience.
- Head Coach Swimming/Athletics/Judo: Candidate should have a diploma in Coaching from SAI/NS NIS or from any other recognized Indian/Foreign University and should have represented India in Olympics/World Cup/World Championship. Certificate Course from concerned National/International Federation is a must. Working knowledge of computers is essential. Minimum 10 years of experience in coaching is required in the concerned discipline.
- Young Professional: Masters degree or equivalent qualification/ Bachelor’s degree with Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Management or equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks. Graduate with at least three years of work experience.
- Nutritionist: M.Sc. (Nutrition) from any recognized Indian or Foreign University.
- Masseur Grade – I: Passed 10+2 from a recognized board with a certificate course/skill development program for Masseur/Masseuse/Massage Therapy/Sports Masseur/ Masseuse from a recognized institution.
- High-Performance Director Head Coach Swimming/Athletics/Judo: Rs. 100000 – 150000/- per month
- Young Professional: Rs. 40000/- per month
- Nutritionist: Rs. 40000 – 80000/- per month
- Masseur Grade – I: Rs. 35000/- per month
High-Performance Director: 65 years
Head Coach Swimming/Athletics/Judo: As per Rules.
Young Professional: 32 years as of 31st August 2021
Nutritionist: 40 years as of 31st August 2021
Masseur Grade – I: 35 years as of 31st August 2021
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply by post or directly visiting the office of the Directorate of Youth Affairs & Sports, Govt. of Tripura. The prescribed format is available in Annexure A. Applications duly signed along with self-attested copies of all educational qualifications, experience and other testimonials as required to support the candidature of the applicant must be sent to the Director, Youth Affairs & Sports, 4th Floor, Shiksha Bhawan, Office Lane, Agartala – 799001 from 5th August 2021 to 31st August 2021.
Notification Date: 5th August 2021
Application Submitted Starting Date: 5th August 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 31st August 2021