AAI recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.aai.aero for the recruitment of 542 (five hundred forty two) Junior Executive Officer Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 28th March 2018 and before 28th May 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 01/2018
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Post Name||Junior Executive Officer|
|No of vacancies||542|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||28th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by AAI with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for AAI recruitment 2018.
AAI recruitment Junior Executive Officer vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Junior Executive Officer||542||Rs. 40000 – 140000/-|
AAI 2018 Junior Executive Officer eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Full Time Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical/ Architecture with 60% marks from a recognized institution/ University.
Age Limit: 27 years for UR, 30 years for OBC, 32 years for SC/ST as on 30.04.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
AAI Junior Executive Officer 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- GATE Exam
AAI application fee for Junior Executive Officer 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for AAI should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC: Rs. 300/- (Rupee Three hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD/Female: No Fee
AAI application form for Junior Executive Officer 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.aai.aero from 28.03.2018 to 28.05.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
AAI 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of Online Registration||28.03.2018|
|Last date of Online Registration||28.05.2018|
|Last Date of Payment of Fee||31.05.2018|
- Before submit in the application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria as laid down in this advertisement. The candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verifications before or after his/her appointment in AAI.
- Information such as date of birth, Category and Sub‐Category [SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Ex‐Serviceman], email Id once filled by candidate in the online application form will not be changed under any circumstances.
- A temporary correspondence address should not be mentioned as a correct permanent address to avoid any Boss in receiving communication at any stage.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on‐line much before the closing date of application mentioned in para‐6 of this Advertisement and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fees to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the AAI’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam/disconnection.
- AAI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the AAI.
- Candidature may be cancelled at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment/joining, in case any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement and his/her claim towards SC/ST/OBC.
- The decision of the AAI about the eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection to the post etc. shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The candidates selected for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) shall have to execute a surety bond for an amount of Rupees five lakhs to serve Airports Authority of India for a period of three years after completion of training.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates found ineligible and not called for document verification or for non‐selection.
- AAI will not bear any liability on account of Salary/ leave salary/ pension contribution etc., if any, of previous employment of any candidate already working in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertaking.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- Information on website only: All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e‐mail and all general information shall be provided through AAI website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of call letter for document verification/offer of appointment/any other information shall be of the candidate. AAI will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delay/non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her mail/website in time.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.
- No query seeking advice on eligibility will be entertained.
- The decision of AAI in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all candidates.
- AAI reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any further notice/any reasons thereafter. The decision of the AAI Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained against this issue.
- AAI reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards as well as the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above given vacancies without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- No separate communication will be issued regarding results except to the selected candidates.
- Subsequent changes if any, made in the recruitment advertisement shall be communicated through the website. Hence, the candidates are advised to visit their email account/AAI website regularly for further updates.