Latest Stenographer Vacancy 2023 | Apply for Steno Govt Jobs
Latest Govt Jobs for Stenographer 2023: Get Free Notification of all Sarkari Naukri Steno Vacancy for Freshers & Experienced. Apply Online Application form for recently released Stenographer vacancies. Various government organizations like Courts, Banks, Public Sector Companies, railways, Defence/ Police, NHM, SSC, and PSC from the below listed posts. Job applicants can bookmark this page to get all Upcoming Steno Posts.
Steno Government Recruitment Category Wise
|Department Names||Jobs Link|
|Stenographer Jobs in Railway||Railway Jobs|
|Stenographer Posts in PSU||PSU Jobs|
|Stenographer Posts in Banks||Bank Jobs|
|Steno Recruitment in SSC||SSC Jobs|
|Steno Job in Universities||University Jobs|
|Stenographer Post in PSC||PSC Recruitment|
Latest Steno Government Vacancies 2023
|Organization||Post Details||Posts||Qualification||Last Date||Job Link|
|National Board of Examinations||DY Director (Medical), Law Officer, Junior Programmer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer||48||12th, Degree BE/B.Tech, BCA, DOEAC, LLB, Graduation, Post Graduation Degree||20-10-2023||Apply Here|
|Central Leather Research Institute||Junior Stenographer||5||12th||08-10-2023||Apply Here|
|Staff Selection Commission||Stenographer||384||12th||25-09-2023||Apply Here|
|Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board||Senior Scale Stenographer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Stenotypist||70||Bachelor’s Degree||25-09-2023||Apply Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission||Stenographer||277||12th||06-11-2023||Apply Here|
|Himachal Pradesh High Court||Stenographer, Translator, Assistant Programmer, Clerk/ Proofreader, Driver||40||10th, Diploma, BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, Graduation||30-09-2023||Apply Here|
|Defence Services Staff College||Fireman, Sukhani, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Driver||44||Check official Notification||16-09-2023||Apply Here|
|Nagaland Public Service Commission||Stenographer, Vocational Instructor-Stenographer||43||Diploma, Graduation||14-09-2023||Apply Here|
|Sikkim Public Service Commission||Stenographer Grade-III||15||Degree||30-09-2023||Apply Here|
|Indian Army||Stenographer||1||12th||22-09-2023||Apply Here|
|Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation||Junior Stenographer||226||Check official Notification||04-09-2023||Apply Here|
|District Court Kushinagar||Stenographer||Check Official Notification||24-08-2023||Apply Here|
Stenographer Jobs Vacancy 2023
Looking for Stenographer Jobs? well, we are pretty much confident that this page surely helps the candidates. According to the news, multiple government organizations are now recruiting freshers as well as experienced candidates into Typing Jobs.
This is a piece of very great news for the individuals who are much eager to utilize the Govt Jobs For Steno. Before apply aspirants should have appropriate qualifications at the same time skills. So, this article helps you in giving all the necessary and mandatory information regarding Govt Stenographer Jobs.
Govt Jobs For Steno Posts 2023
At present many of the Active Stenographer positions are available in various state and central departments. Even 8th Pass students also have an opportunity to apply for the latest Steno Jobs in Government officials.
Well, still there is a chance for the candidates to apply for Typing Jobs. Just focus on this page and follow. Also, various District Courts will release Steno Posts.
List Of Stenographer Openings 2023
Just read the beneath given information and come to an idea.
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board
- Education Qualification: Candidates need to qualify 10+2 from a recognized Institute. Also, aspirants should have the speed of shorthand typing on computers in both English and Hindi languages.
- Speed In Shorthand: English: 80 WPM AND Hindi: 70 WPM
- Speed in Typing On Computer: English: 50 WPM and Hindi: 30 WPM
- Age Details: 18 Years and 45 Years
- Salary: All the selected people for the steno post will receive Rs. 5910 to Rs. 20200 along with 1900 Grade Pay.
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Education Qualification: Applicants need to have at least 2 years of experience and above in the stenographer field.
- Responsibilities: Computer Typing as well as drafting the letters. Checking the mails at the same time giving replies to those emails. Attending phone calls and fixing the appointments. etc.,
- Age: There is no specific minimum and maximum age for this post in this organization.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 45000 per month
Forest Survey of India
- Education Qualification: Need to finish the 10th class.
- Age Details: The maximum age is 56 years.
- Salary: Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400.
Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission
- Education: To apply for Steno Jobs in Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission candidates need to pass the 12th standard from the well-known University.
- Age Details: 18 Years and 28 Years
- Pay Scale: Selected will receive a salary between Rs. 29200 to Rs. 92300 per month.
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
- Qualification: Degree holders will be preferred mainly.
- Required Skills: Typing Tamil and English Higher and Short Hand Tamil and English Higher OR Typing Tamil and English Higher and Short Hand Tamil Higher and English Lower OR Typing Tamil and English Higher and Short Hand Tamil Lower and English Higher
- Age: The minimum age is 18 years. Also, the maximum age is 35 years.
- Salary: Rs. 20,600 to Rs. 65,500/- Per Month
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Education Qualification: Should pass Bachelor’s Degree in any one of the streams with Steno Typing 80 Min. The Transcription English speed must be 50 MTS. The Transcription Hindi Speed should be 65 MTS.
- Age: 18 Years 27 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200 to Rs. 20200 and Grade Pay: Rs. 2400
Required Qualities to get a Good Stenographer Government Posts
A list has been given here related to becoming a good stenographer so check it.
- Shorthand Writing Skills: Not everyone has an exact talent for shorthand language and how to write it. The main skill is Shorthand Writing Skills so everyone needs to have high technical skills. Therefore increase yourself by taking higher levels of certification.
- Time Management: Time Management is a must and should. You can easily know how to manage the time to deliver your work inaccurate time.
- Punctuation, Grammar, and Proofreading: You must know about punctuation, grammar, and proofreading. So, there is less chance to find your mistakes at work.
- Confidence: Aspirants should have good confidence so that it is very easy to learn new skills.