Stenographer Vacancy 2021 | Latest Govt Jobs for Steno Posts Apply Online
Latest Govt Jobs for Stenographer 2021: Get Free Notification of all Sarkari Naukri Steno Vacancy for Freshers & Experienced. Apply Online Application form for recently released Stenographer vacancies. Various government organizations like Courts, Banks, Public Sector Companies, Railway, Defence/ Police, NHM, SSC, and PSC from below listed posts. Job applicants can bookmark this page to get all Upcoming Steno Posts.
Steno Government Recruitment Category Wise
|Department Names||Jobs Link|
|Stenographer Jobs in Railway||Railway Jobs|
|Stenographer Posts in PSU||PSU Jobs|
|Stenographer Posts in Banks||Bank Jobs|
|Steno Recruitment in SSC||SSC Jobs|
|Steno Job in Universities||University Jobs|
|Stenographer Post in PSC||PSC Recruitment|
Latest Steno Government Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Post Details||Qualification||Last Date||Job Link|
|Fatehgarh Sahib District Court||Stenographer & Sweeper|
|8th, Degree||21-01-2021||Apply Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board||Draftsman, Driver, Plumber, Librarian, Electrician & Other|
|10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree||14-02-2021||Apply Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board||Inspector, Driver, Librarian, Supervisor & Various|
|10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, PG||10-02-2021||Apply Here|
|Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission||Senior Scientific Officer, Stenographer, UDC, MTS & Various Vacancies|
|Master Degree, Degree, 8th pass||08-02-2021||Apply Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board||Assistant, Stenographer, Chowkidar & Various Vacancies|
|Diploma, Graduate, Matriculation, ITI, 12th pass||31-01-2021||Apply Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board||Driver, Technical Officer, Draftsman, Jr. Assistant & Various|
|10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, PG||10-02-2021||Apply Here|
|Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited||Cashier, Electrician, Stenographer & Various|
|10th pass, ITI, 12th pass, Diploma, Degree, Master Degree||10-01-2021||Apply Here|
|National Aerospace Laboratories||Junior Secretariat, Junior Stenographer|
|12th pass||27-12-2020||Apply Here|
|Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture||Assistant, Stenographer Grade-III & other|
|Check Official Notification||23-12-2020||Apply Here|
|Kalaburagi District Court||Stenographers, Typist, Typist-Copyist, Peons & Process Servers|
|10th, 12th||31-12-2020||Apply Here|
|Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board||Assistant, Steno, DEO, Typist, Auditor & Other|
|12th pass||30-11-2020||Apply Here|
|South East Central Railway||Trade Apprentice|
|10th, 12th, ITI||01-12-2020||Apply Here|
|Himachal Pradesh High Court||Junior Scale Stenographer Class-III|
|Staff Selection Commission||Stenographer Grade C&D Exam||12th||04-11-2020||Apply Here|
|Directorate of Health Service Family Welfare, Assam||ANM, Computor, Jr Assistant, Steno Typist & Various|
|ANM, Computor, Jr Assistant, Steno Typist & Various||21-10-2020||Apply Here|
Govt Vacancies by Education 2021
|Education List & Total Vacancies||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 18,570 Vacancies||10th Pass Jobs|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 14,359 Vacancies||12th Pass Jobs|
|ITI Govt Jobs - 12,529 Vacancies||ITI Govt Jobs|
|Diploma Govt Jobs - 11,952 Vacancies||Diploma Jobs|
|Graduate Govt Jobs - 12,485 Vacancies||Graduate Jobs|
|BE/ B Tech Govt Jobs - 12,749 Vacancies||B Tech Jobs|
|CA Govt Jobs - 4,216 Vacancies||CA Govt Jobs|
|MBA Govt Jobs - 8,317 Vacancies||MBA Jobs|
Stenographer Jobs Vacancy 2021
Looking for Stenographer Jobs? well, we are pretty much confident that this page surely helps the candidates. According to the news, multiple government organizations are now recruiting the freshers as well as experienced candidates into Typing Jobs.
This is a piece of very great news for the individuals who are much eager to utilize the Govt Jobs For Steno. Before apply aspirants should have appropriate qualifications at the same time skills. So, this article helps you in giving all the necessary and mandatory information regarding Govt Stenographer Jobs.
Govt Jobs For Steno Posts 2021
At present many of the Active Stenographer positions available in various state and central departments. Even 8th Pass students also have an opportunity to apply for the latest Steno Jobs in Government officials.
Well, still there is a chance for the candidates to apply for Typing Jobs. Just focus on this page and follow. Also, various District Courts will release Steno Posts.
List Of Stenographer Openings 2021
Just read the beneath given information and come to an idea.
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board
- Education Qualification: Candidates need to qualify 10+2 from a recognized Institute. Also, aspirants should have the speed in shorthand typing on computers in both English and Hindi languages.
- Speed In Shorthand: English: 80 WPM AND Hindi: 70 WPM
- Speed in Typing On Computer: English: 50 WPM and Hindi: 30 WPM
- Age Details: 18 Years and 45 Years
- Salary: All the selected people for the steno post will receive Rs. 5910 to Rs. 20200 along with 1900 Grade Pay.
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Education Qualification: Applicants need to have at least 2 years of experience and above in the stenographer field.
- Responsibilities: Computer Typing as well as drafting the letters. Checking the mails at the same time giving replies to those mails. Attending phone calls and fix the appointments. etc.,
- Age: There is no specific minimum and maximum age for this post in this organization.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 45000 per month
Forest Survey of India
- Education Qualification: Need to finish the 10th class.
- Age Details: The maximum age is 56 years.
- Salary: Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400.
Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission
- Education: To apply for Steno Jobs in Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission candidates need to pass 12th standard from the well known University.
- Age Details: 18 Years and 28 Years
- Pay Scale: Selected will receive a salary between Rs. 29200 to Rs. 92300 per month.
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
- Qualification: Degree holders will be preferred mainly.
- Required Skills: Typing Tamil and English Higher and Short Hand Tamil and English Higher OR Typing Tamil and English Higher and Short Hand Tamil Higher and English Lower OR Typing Tamil and English Higher and Short Hand Tamil Lower and English Higher
- Age: The minimum age is 18 years. Also, the maximum age is 35 years.
- Salary: Rs. 20,600 to Rs. 65,500/- Per Month
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Education Qualification: Should pass Bachelor’s Degree in any one of the streams with Steno Typing 80 Min. The Transcription English speed must be 50 MTS. The Transcription Hindi Speed should be 65 MTS.
- Age: 18 Years 27 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200 to Rs. 20200 and Grade Pay: Rs. 2400
Required Qualities to get a Good Stenographer Government Posts
Some list has given here related to becoming a good stenographer so check it.
- Shorthand Writing Skills: Not everyone has an exact talent for shorthand language and how to write it. The main skill is Shorthand Writing Skills so everyone needs to have high technical skills. Therefore increase yourself by taking higher levels of certification.
- Time Management: Time Management is must and should. You can easily know how to manage the time to deliver your work inaccurate time.
- Punctuation, Grammar, and Proofreading: You must know about punctuation, grammar, and proofreading. So, there is less chance to find your mistakes at work.
- Confidence: Aspirants should have good confidence so that it is very easy to learn new skills.
Stenographer Govt Jobs - FAQs
What Is Required Speed for Steno Vacancies 2021?
A stenotype machine, stenotype, steno or shorthand machine writer has a particular chorded keyboard or typewriter which is used by stenographers for shorthand use. Most of the stenographers will reach around 300 words per minute. There is no limit. But the official organizations will mention the Steno Speed at the time of publishing the official advertisement. Therefore, after the availability of notification, simply concentrate on the speed type. Also, you have to take a speed test. Because it is one of the selection rounds. So, before attending just check your steno speed and improve yourself.
What Qualification is Required For Stenographer?
Aspirants must have to finish their 10+2 as well as must-have Diploma/certificate in the Stenography. The certificate gives a way to qualify the skill test. And must have 80 words speed per minute, for both English/ Hindi stenographer. From organization to organization, needed qualifications may vary. Check the official notification twice and then apply. So, the 12th standard is required to apply for the latest Steno Jobs.
What Is Stenography Certificate?
To get a Steno job you must have a Certificate related to Stenography. Several people are not certified. Still, having a certification will increase your job chances of getting selected. So, it is important to have a certificate. Hence, Steno and Clerk Jobs are most precious for the candidates to apply and shine your career as per your comfort.
Is Stenography A Good Career?
Those who are interested in Steno Post choose it as your career opportunity. Most of the people are in dilemma about is Stenography a good career. Definitely, yes it is a good career for the people. However, a lot of competitor's recommendation is to learn shorthand as well as make a career out of it. In today’s job market, only Shorthand is not enough to make it a successful one. All you need is good command related to computer knowledge, excellent communication skills as well as organizing skills, and many more required.
What Is The Work Of Steno?
Well, steno or the court reporter will be work in the courtroom to transcribe the spoken words by trying into the steno machine. So it is one kind of shorthand typewriter.
Is stenographer a good career in India?
It is a limited job opportunity. Surely those who choose steno post it is a good career for the candidates.
What Is The Duration Of Stenographer Course?
6 months to 1 year.
Is Steno Easy?
To be a fact it is not easy. Aspirants need to practice it on a daily basis. So, don't give a break in a single day. It helps you to improve your skills more and gives an idea to clear the Stenographer Exam.
How can I become a stenographer?
To become a stenographer, people need to take examinations which every year organizing by many government authorities. Meanwhile, many of the government authorities are conducting various examinations for the sake of people. So, we suggest the contenders that keep an eye at the recruitment notifications so that you will find the latest Steno Openings. While comparing to other jobs, Steno is a little bit difficult post to gain. At the time of attending selection rounds, you have to face a lot of competition. So, before attending just browse a lot of sites to improve yourself.