Latest Typist Vacancy 2023 | Govt Jobs for Computer Typists
Latest Typist Jobs in Government Sector 2023 – Freshers and Experienced Candidates Searching for Computer Typist Vacancies Across India Can check and apply online application form. Various Government organizations like Indian Railway, District and High Courts, Public Sector Companies, etc releases thousands of posts every year. Job applications interested in the below-listed active posts can check the eligibility criteria using the direct link.
Latest Typist Vacancies in Government Sector 2023
|Organization||Post Details||Posts||Qualification||Last Date||Job Link|
|Collector Office Balod||Assistant, Peon, Steno Typist, Vehicle Driver, Orderly||91||12th, Graduate, Diploma, 8th, 5th||12-06-2023||Apply Here|
|High Court of Telangana||Typist||144||Graduate||15-06-2023||Apply Here|
|Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University||Field Supervisor, Statistician, Field Investigator, Computor, Junior Assistant and Typist (JACT)||46||M.Sc, Ph.D, B.Sc,BCA / B Tech,Degree/ BCA.||10-05-2023||Apply Here|
|District Court Mysore||Typist||3||Diploma||04-07-2023||Apply Here|
|Hindu Religious & Charitable Endowments Department||Typist, Assistant Electrician, Watchman, Cleaner||7||10th||10-05-2023||Apply Here|
|High Court of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh||Steno-Typist, Junior Assistant||20||Graduate, Diploma||16-05-2023||Apply Here|
|Indira Gandhi National Open University||Junior Assistant and Typist||Check official Notification||20-04-2023||Apply Here|
|District Selection Committee Ananthapuramu||Junior Assistant, Junior Assistant and Typist, Typist, L.D. Computer||8||Bachelor Degree||15-04-2023||Apply Here|
|National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities||Lecturer, Accounts Officer, Stenographer, Junior Accountant, LDC/Typist||66||M.Sc, Degree, 12th, 10th, B.Com||28-04-2023||Apply Here|
|Indira Gandhi National Open University||Junior Assistant and Typist||200||12th||20-04-2023||Apply Here|
|District Legal Services Authority Nellore||Head Clerk, Steno and Typist, Typist and Assistant||3||Graduation||31-03-2023||Apply Here|
|Cantonment Board Allahabad||Sanitary Inspector, Staff Nurse, Steno Typist, Pump Driver, Lineman||6||B.Sc, Diploma, 12th, 10th, ITI||04-04-2023||Apply Here|
Typist Govt Jobs 2023
Individuals can find the Typist Govt Jobs from this page. In an extremely basic way, job searchers can get updates related to Latest Typist Vacancies.
This page is specially arranged for the contenders who are excitedly searching for the Typing Government Jobs via Online Mode. Without feeling tense just go through this article for knowing available Government Typist Jobs.
Our team has mentioned all the valid data such as Education Qualification, Age Details, Pay Scale, and more info. So we recommend the competitors can completely utilize this page and then apply.
Latest Typist Vacancies 2023
After finishing a lot of research we have created this page and sharing the Computer Typist Openings here. Most of the contenders from various states are waiting to apply for the Government Vacancies.
Meanwhile, for those aspirants, our suggestion is to grab this page. The Typist Government Openings are the best job role for the individuals. Therefore, without any late jump to the beneath sections and preview a lot of details.
Government Jobs For Typist
Candidates can simply check the available job vacancies from this section.
Oil India Limited
- Education Qualification: Should finish 10+2 or equivalent in any of the streams from the Government Recognized Board. Need to have at least 6 months Diploma/ Certificate in the Computer Application. Also, must know about MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, etc. Proficiency in computer typing with the typing speed of 30 words per minute in bilingual (Hindi & English).
- Age Details: 18 Years to 30 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 16000 to Rs. 34000/- Per Month
- Education Qualification: 10+2 is the qualification to apply.
- Age Details: The age depends upon the rules and regulations of the Western Railway.
- Salary: Rs. 1900/- GP/ Level-2
Kerala High Court
- Education Qualification: Plus two or equivalent.
- Age: As per the norms of Kerala High Court.
- Salary Information: The selected people will receive Rs. 19000 to Rs. 43600/- Per Month.
Maharashtra Administrative Tribunal (MAT)
- Education Qualification: For the Typist Post the qualification is Diploma, SSC in the recognized organization or university.
- Age Details: 18 Years to 38 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 25,500/ to Rs. 81,100/-
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TN PCB)
- Education Qualification: Aspirants need to have a Bachelor’s Degree from any of the recognized boards. Along with the qualification, the candidates should have good typing skill
- Age Details: 18 Years to 35 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs.19,500/- to Rs.62,000/- is the salary that the selected individuals will receive.