ACTREC Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of Carpenter, Carpenter Helper Posts has been released on the official website at actrec.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer can apply Walkin application on or before 2023-02-20.
|Organization Name||Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer|
|Post Name||Carpenter, Carpenter Helper|
|No. of Vacancies||Post|
|Educational Qualification||10th, ITI|
ACTREC Post Details
Carpenter Helper: Posts
- Carpenter: SSC pass with ITI in Carpentry (1 years course +1 year Apprentice) from Govt. recognized Institution with 2-3 years’ experience in repair/ replacement of doors, windows, false ceiling and making/fabricating furniture, display boards in multi-storeyed buildings, knowledge of carpentry material specification, tools & tackles, aluminium and acrylic works. Willing to work in shift duties including nights, Sundays and Holidays.
- Carpenter Helper: SSC pass with one year of experience in repair/ replacement of doors, windows, false ceiling and making/fabricating furniture, display boards in multi-storeyed buildings etc. Willing to work for cancer hospital project in shift duties including nights, Sundays and Holidays.
- Carpenter: Rs. 22600-35000/- Per Month
- Carpenter Helper: Rs. 18500 -25000/- Per Month
- Carpenter: 33 years
- Carpenter Helper: 25 years
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates Walk-in-interview along with CV and original / attested copies of all certificates and testimonials at the time of the interview. Address: 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, TMC-ACTREC, Sec-22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai- 410210.
Notification Date: 31st January 2023.
Walk-in-interview Date: 20th February 2023.