AIATSL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.airindia.in for the recruitment of 154 vacancies at Air India Engineering Services Limited. The candidate who is looking for Junior Executive (Technical), Customer Agent may appear for Walk-in on 17th & 18th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||154|
|Post name||Junior Executive, Customer Agent|
|Junior Executive (Technical)||4 Posts|
|Customer Agent||150 Posts|
|Junior Executive: Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical / Automobile / Production / Electrical / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognised University. Must be in possession of LMV. Heavy Motor Vehicle Valid Driving Licence to be produced maximum within 12 months from the date of joining. Preference will be given to those with aviation experience.|
Customer Agent: Candidates must be a Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern. Well conversant with computer operation. Preference will be given to candidates possessing postgraduate qualification, Diploma in IATA-UFTA or IATA IATA or IATA-DGR or IATA-CARGO, experience in any airport in any of the areas or a combination thereof, of fares, reservation, ticketing, computerized passenger check-in/cargo handling area with any airline or Ground Handling agency.
|Age limit||General: 28 years|
OBC: 31 years
SC/ST: 33 years
As of 1st January 2019
|Pay Scale||Junior Executive: Rs. 25300/- Per Month|
Customer Agent: Rs. 17790/- Per Month
|Demand Draft in favour of AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Walk-in date||17th & 18th February 2019 at 0900 to 1200 Hrs|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection will be based on Group Discussion, Screening, Personal Interview and Pre-employment Medical Examination.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies and original documents for verification.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
Venue: Cochin International Aviation Services Ltd (CIASL), CIAL Academy XI/318E, Cochin International Airport Building Cochin Airport P.O. Nedumbassery, Ernakulam – 683 111
- The short listed candidates will be offered Job on Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years. Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the operational requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management.
- This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates walked-in on the specified dates and are eligible for the post, residing beyond 80 kms. from the venue, and not employed in any Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be re-imbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received by post / courier services, will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st January 2019 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.