AIIMS Bathinda Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 7 RSO, Medical Physicist, Senior Radiotherapy, Technician Posts has been released on the official website at aiimsbathinda.edu.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bathinda can apply Walkin application on or before 2022-08-22.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bathinda|
|Post Name||RSO, Medical Physicist, Senior Radiotherapy, Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||7|
|Educational Qualification||12th, Diploma, PG Degree/Diploma, M.Sc, B.Sc|
AIIMS Bathinda Post Details
RSO (Senior Medical Physicist): 1 Post
Medical Physicist: 1 Post
Senior Radiotherapy Technician Grade-I: 1 Post
Technician (Radiotherapy) Gr II: 4 Posts
- RSO (Senior Medical Physicist): M.Sc. in Medical Physics or equivalent OR M.Sc. in physics and a post graduate Diploma/Degree in radio logical/Medical Physics from a recognised University/Institution.
- Medical Physicist: M.Sc. in Medical Physics or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution. OR M.Sc. in Physics from a recognized University; A Post-Graduated diploma/ degree in Radio logical/ Medical physics from a recognized University/ Institute
- Senior Radiotherapy Technician Grade-I: B.Sc. (Hons.) in Radiography/Radiotherapy OR Intermediate/ 10+2 Plus Diploma (2 years course) in Radiography/Radiotherapy Techniques or equivalent.
- Technician (Radiotherapy) Gr II: 10+2 with Science Subjects or equivalent from a recognised Board/ University. Diploma (2 years course) in Radiology/Radiotherapy Techniques from a recognised Institution. 1 year experience as Radiographer/Radiotherapy OR B.Sc. (Hons) (3 years course) in Radiography/Radiotherapy from a recognised Institution /University
- RSO (Senior Medical Physicist): Rs. 75174/- per month
- Medical Physicist: Rs. 75174/- per month
- Senior Radiotherapy Technician Grade-I: Rs. 60166/- per month
- Technician (Radiotherapy) Gr II: Rs. 47436/- per month
- RSO (Senior Medical Physicist): 40 years
- Medical Physicist: 35 years
- Senior Radiotherapy Technician Grade-I: 35 years
- Technician (Radiotherapy) Gr II: 18-30 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for PwBD
R/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
PWD Candidates: Nil
Mode of Payment: Name of Bank: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Branch: MILK PLANT BRANCH BATHINDA
Name of Account Holder: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AIIMS BATHINDA (HR)
Account No. 40205094104 (2nd, 4th, 6th and 10th character is zero)
IFSC: SBIN0050872 (5th, 6th, and 8th character is zero)
MICR code: 151002031 (4th,5th, and 7th character is zero)
Type of Account: Current Account
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and bring Bio-data on the day of Walk-In-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications, and relevant experience.
Notification Date: 1st August 2022.
Reporting Time for Candidates/Walk-In-Interview Date: 24th August 2022.
Google Form Date: 22nd August 2022.