AIIMS Bhopal Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in for the hiring of 41 vacancies at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Professor can apply online application on or before 10-03-2019.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||41|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, Medical Qualification, MD, MS|
Post Name:– Assistant Professor
No of Post:- 41
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 100000/- Per Month
For Medical (General Disciplines): A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfil the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act.). A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject with Three years teaching and/or research experience in experience in a recognized institution in the subject of speciality after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D. /M.S. Or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
For Super Specialty Discipline: A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfil the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act.). D.M. in the respective discipline/subject for medical super specialities and M.Ch. in the respective discipline/subject for surgical super specialities (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) Or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto with One years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject of speciality after obtaining the qualifying degree of D.M./M.Ch. (2 years or 5 years recognized course after MBBS) or qualification recognized degree in D.M./M.Ch or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
For Non-Medical Candidates: Post graduate qualification e.g. Master degree in the discipline/ allied subject. A doctorate degree of recognized university with Three years teaching and/or research experience in the discipline/subject concerned after obtaining the doctorate degree.
Gen/OBC:- Rs. 2000/-
SC/ST:- Rs. 500/-
PWD: No Fee
Payment Mode: Demand draft shall be drawn in favour of Director, AIIMS Bhopal, payable at Bhopal.
How to Apply
Interested Indian Nationals/ persons registered as Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholder under Section 7A of the Citizenship Act, 1955 and fulfilling all the eligibility criteria, are required to visit on the scheduled date with an application and original documents along with two sets of self-attested photocopies of their proof of date of birth, eligibility qualification marksheets, degrees, experience certificate and other relevant testimonials.
Venue: Medical College AIIMS, BHOPAL No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Walk-in Date:- 10th March 2019 at 9:00 AM
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- OPH: 10 years
- The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer at the time of Interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- Private practice of any type is prohibited.
- He / She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
- The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS Bhopal and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed as per the existing Government rules.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent faculty members of the AIIMS.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false of if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.