AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in for the hiring of 25 vacancies at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar. The candidate who is looking for Junior Resident can apply online application on or before 13-03-2019.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar|
|Post Name||Junior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
Post Name:– Junior Resident
No of Post:- 25
Job Type:- Contractual Basis
Salary:- Rs. 60000/- Per Month
- MBBS from Institution recognised by MCI. The candidate must have completed compulsory internship and must produce internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI.
- Those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than 03(three) years before the start date of junior residency (Non Academic) on the date of interview will be preferred.
- Those candidates who have already done three terms of Junior Residency anywhere will not be considered. ;
Selection will be on the basis of Walk-in Interview.
Gen/ OBC:- Rs. 1000/-
SC/ ST:- Rs. 500/-
For OPH:- Nil
Payment Mode: Application fee is to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT:-
Account No.:- 557820110000006
IFSC Code:- BKID0005578
MICR Code:- 751013019
Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha
How to Apply
Eligible candidate may appear for interview along with duly filled application form ; in prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies of following documents and original documents for verification. The Walk-in Interview will be held at following Venue & Date:-
The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of joining at the Institute:
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhar Cart etc.,)
- Address Proof (Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.,)
- Certificate showing Date of Birth (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates
- MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificates
- Internship Completion Certificate
- FMGE Certificate conducted by MBE (For Foreign Graduate)
- Registration with MCI/ State Medical Council
- Experience Certificate (copy of completion of Internship)
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to non creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
- Copy of NEFT Details in original.
Venue:- Director Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS Bhubaneswar
Notification Date:- 26th Feb 2019 at 10:00 AM
Walk-in Date & Time:- 13th March 2019 till 10:00 AM
Reporting Time:- 13th March 2019 09:00 AM
Document Verification:- 13th March 2019 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Date & Time of Interview:- 13th March 2019 11:00 AM onwards
Candidate Reporting After 10:00 AM Will Not be Allowed
Advt Details:- View More Details
Terms and Conditions:
- The appointment is purely on contractual basis and initially for a period of 06 months. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in the Institute or for continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute.
- The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
- The contract will automatically expire on completion of 06 months until it is renewed upto 01 year on the recommendation of the concerned HOD. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by the Institute. The employee can also leave the Institute by giving 01 (one) month notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed by the Institute’s leave rules as amended from time to time.
- Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
- If any candidate who joins the post and leaves/ resigns before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute for the period of which notice falls short of one month. But a candidate can’t resign / leave the post within 03 months from the date of joining.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc.,
- This appointment is whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- He/she will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- He/she should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the Institute employees.
- No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for joining the post.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have wilfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable to beremoved from services and such action as the appointing authority may deem fit.
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard. The decision of the committee shall be final and binding.
- If selected, you have to join within one month or before the date mentioned in the appointment letter.