AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs Notification 2022 information for hiring 2 Project Research Assistant and Medical Officer Posts has been released on the official website at aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur can apply for walk-in on or before 2022-05-27.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur|
|Post Name||Project Research Assistant, Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, BDS, BAMS, MPH, B.Sc, Post Graduate|
AIIMS Jodhpur Post Details
Project Research Assistant: 1 Post
Medical Officer: 1 Post
- Project Research Assistant: Graduate in Medical Sciences (MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS or equivalent) with MPH. Graduate in Science/ relevant subjects from a recognized university with three years’ work experience from a recognized Institution. Master’s degree in a relevant subject.
- Medical Officer: MBBS degree from a recognized university.
- Project Research Assistant: Rs. 31000/- per month
- Medical Officer: Rs. 60000/- per month
- Project Research Assistant: 35 years
- Medical Officer: 35 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of the WalkIn-Interview and appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications, and relevant experience.
Notification Date: 12th May 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 27th May 2022