AIIMS, Patna Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.aiimspatna.org for the hiring of 104 vacancies at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna. The candidate who is looking for Senior Resident can apply online application on or before 31-05-2019.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||104|
|Educational Qualification||PG Degree, MD, MS, DNB, M.Ch|
Post Name:– Senior Resident
No of Post:- 104
Salary Breakup: Rs. 67700/- Per Month
A Postgraduate Medical degree viz.MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
Selection will be on the basis of Exam and Interview.
Gen/OBC:- Rs. 1500/-
SC/ST:- Rs. 1200/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft in favour of AIIMS, Patna payable at Patna
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Recruitment· Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Phulwarisharif, Patna (Bihar), PIN- 801507, through Speed Post/Registered Post/Courier ONLY. Last date of receiving application is 31/05/2018 (5.00 PM), along with self-attested copies of certificate to be attached with application, in the sequence of – Bank Draft of application fee, Date of Birth certificate, Medical council registration certificate, MD/MS/DNB/Ph.D/DM/M.Ch certificate, Caste certificate/OPH certificate (if applicable) and mark sheets of Final MBBS Examination.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 31st May 2019 (05:00 PM)
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Incomplete application and application received after the last date will be summarily rejected and no further communication in this regard will be entertained.
- Accepted I Rejected application status may be posted on the website
- Attempts will be made to communicate the Exam/Interview schedule through e-mail and/or post. AIIMS Patna shall however not be responsible for non-receipt of such communication due to postal delay I non-receipt of email.
- Candidates are advised to check the institute website and/or their e-mail regularly.
- It is mandatory to provide functioning e-mail ID and mobile number in the application form, that are in regular use.