AIIMS Raipur Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in for the hiring of 1 vacancies at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur. The candidate who is looking for Junior Consultant can apply online application on or before 07-09-2019.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur|
|Post Name||Junior Consultant|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Junior Consultant
No of Post:- 01
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 40000/- Per Month
B.Sc. degree with a certificate in perfusion technology awarded by recognized institution/Association/ Authority (Such as association of CTVS of India).
Experience: After completion of internship, at least 1 year of experience in the field of Cardiac Surgery as perfusionist.
Application Fee:- Rs. 1000/-
Payment Mode: paid in favour of AIIMS Raipur payable at Raipur by way of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies Degree, Certificate, Mark Sheets, Age Proof, Caste Certificate etc. and original documents for verification.
Venue: Committee Room, First Floor, Medical College Building Gate No. 05, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) 492099.
Walk-in Date:- 7th September 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer at the time of Interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The appointment is purely on contract basis for a period of 11 (Eleven) months or till such time the regular appointments against these vacant posts are made, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract. He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case of any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has will-fully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent faculty members of the AIIMS.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Chhattisgarh.