AIIMS Raipur recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in for the recruitment of 17 vacancies at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur. The candidate who is looking for Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II) can apply online application from 28th September 2018 and before 12th October 2018.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur|
|Total Number of Posts||17|
|Post name||Nursing Officer|
|Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II)||17 Posts|
|Qualification||B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post Certificate)/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from and Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University and Should be registered as Nurses and Midwife with the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institution/ University and Should be registered as Nurses and Midwife with the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council and Two years experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.|
|Age limit||21 to 30 years As on the closing date of application|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month|
|Women/SC/ST/Person with Disabilities (PwD)||Exempted Fee|
|Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||28th September 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||12th October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on the Computer Based Test.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in from 28th September 2018 to 12th October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PH: 10 years
- If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- The selected candidate is expected to confirm to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
- The appointment will be subject to review and probation of two years.
- The selected candidate may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute
- The offer of appointment when made will be provisional and subject to verification of credentials (Educational & Personal) by competent authority.
- The vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Raipur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies. No correspondence whatsoever would be entertained in this regard.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- In case, any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has will-fully suppressed any material information relevant to his/her appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically it by competent Medical Board AIIMS Raipur.
- Name of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the institute website. No separate individual intimation will be sent. Beside, all information regarding examination will also be provided through the Institute website only. The Institute will not be responsible in any manner if a candidate fails to visit / access the website in time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Institute website i.e.www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate. for updated information regarding the recruitment.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, their documents and photograph. Submission of any false, fake and/or suppression /concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/ cancellation of selection/recruitment.
- No correspondence/queries will be entertained from candidates regarding, conduct and result of written Test and reasons for not being called for Written Test.
- In case of need of any assistance or clarifications please contact: email@example.com – please mention your Application ID & Post applied in the Subject line of your e-mail.
- If you need any technical support during filling the online form send email at firstname.lastname@example.org please mention your Application ID & Post applied in the Subject line of your e-mail, or call on 0771- 2971109.
- For any updates please visit the Institute website i.e. www.aiimsraipur.edu.in regularly.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law of Chhattisgarh.