Air India recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.airindia.in for the recruitment of 08 vacancies at Air India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Medical Doctor can apply application on or before 25th January 2019.
|Organization Name||Air India Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||8|
|Post name||Medical Doctor|
|Medical Doctor||8 Posts|
|MBBS Degree from an Indian University recognized by the Medical Council of India. Preference will be given to candidates trained in Aviation Medicine.|
|Age limit||62 years as on 1st November 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 65000/- Per Month|
|Through Demand Draft in favour of Air India Limited, payable at Mumbai|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||25th January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Personal Interview.|
How to Apply
|Candidates may send their typed and signed Applications in the prescribed Application Format available on Career page of our website www.airindia.in along with a recent Passport size photograph, duly pasted and DD so as to reach the Manager-Personnel, Air India Limited: Western Region, Recruitment Section, Ground Floor, Technical (THQ) Bldg., Old Airport, Kalina, Santa Cruz East, Mumbai 400029 on or before January 25, 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
- Reservation in posts and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC Candidates will be as per Government of India Rules.
- Applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel. (NOC must be submitted with the Application).
- The Management reserves the right to modify/change the conditions/requirement/ number of posts, based on the actual need, at any point of time in future.
- Please note that the Fixed Term Engagement on a contract will only be up to the age of 65 years. (For example, if any candidate of 62 years of age will apply for the post and gets selected, his Fixed Term Engagement will be up to the age of 65 years only).
- The position is based in Mumbai. The company does not provide any accommodation and transportation. Selected Candidates will have to arrange their accommodation/transportation, at their own cost.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- At any stage of the Selection Process, in case it is detected that the particulars provided by the candidate in the Application Form or testimonials supplied, are found to be incorrect/false or the candidate does not meet with any of the Eligibility Criteria prescribed for the post, or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her application shall be treated as NOT ELIGIBLE and his / her candidature will stand rejected, without giving any reasons thereof.
- During the course or after completion or during the extended term (s) of Fixed-term contractual engagement, the candidate will not claim for permanent absorption in the Company.