Air India recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.airindia.in for the recruitment of 115 vacancies at Air India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Utility Hand, Driver may appear for Walk-in-Interview 5th & 12th January 2019.
|Organization Name||Air India Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||115|
|Post name||Utility Hand, Driver|
|Utility Hand||100 Posts|
|Utility Hand: Minimum essential Qualification is Class 8th Pass. (Candidates having ITI/ Technical Qualifications will be preferred).|
Driver: Minimum Class 10th pass with HMVL (Heavy Motor Vehicle License) & LMVL (Light Motor Vehicle License).
|Age limit||General: 45 years|
OBC: 48 years
SC/ST: 50 years
As of 1st December 2018
|Pay Scale||Utility Hand: Rs. 16800/- Per Month|
Driver: Rs. 18600/- Per Month
|Through Demand Draft in favour of Air India Engineering Services limited Payable at Delhi|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Interview Date||5th & 12th January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with duly application form in prescribed format bring following original documents along with a set of Xerox copies of the same on the day of Walk-in.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
Venue: AIESL, Personnel Department, A-320 Avionics Complex, IGI Airport, (Near New Customs House), Delhi 110037. (Contact No. 011-25652442).
- Management reserves all rights to take any decision with regard to this exercise including cancellation of the exercise if it is so necessitated. Management also reserves the right to add/ delete/ alter any of the conditions of this exercise if necessitated.
- Candidates found suitable and shortlisted will be engaged on fixed-terms contract basis for a period of 05 years. The contract may be terminated at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of the contract and / or in the event of unsatisfactory performance.
- The contract is extendable for further term of 5 years depending upon satisfactory performance of the candidate and requirement of the company.
- Candidates engaged on fixed-terms contract basis will be entitled for Provident Fund, Gratuity and ESI, if applicable, as per policy of the company.
- The candidates will initially be positioned at DELHI. However the job is transferable to any station in India, based on Company’s requirement.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangement for housing accommodation at the place of posting.
- The Company, at its discretion, may assign additional duties, as and when required.
- SC/ST candidates reporting for Skill Test and residing beyond 80 KM. from the venue of the test and not employed in any Government, Semi-Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail/ bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of document of travel. Candidates are also advised to submit self-Account cancelled cheque / copy of selfaccount cheque along with fare reimbursement form.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the laid down eligibility criteria, prescribed for the post before reporting for Walk-in.
- At any stage, if it is found that the particulars furnished by the candidate in the Application or Testimonials are incorrect/false or the candidate does not meet the Eligibility Criteria Prescribed for the post, or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected without making any further reference and if appointed, the appointment would be terminated. AIESL shall not be responsible for cases where the candidate(S) resigned from his/her previous employment and joined AIESL.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing in any outside influence with regard to the selection of the candidate shall be considered as a DISQUALIFICATION.