Air India recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.airindia.in for the recruitment of 60 (sixty) vacancies for Utility Hands. Job seekers should apply on or before 12th March 2018.
|Organization Name||Air India Limited|
|Post Name||Utility Hands|
|No of vacancies||60|
|Job location||West Bengal|
|Last date||12th March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Air India with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Air India recruitment 2018.
Air India recruitment Utility Hands vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Utility Hands||60||Rs. 15428/-|
Air India 2018 eligibility criteria for Utility Hands
Educational Qualification: VIII Pass
Age Limit: 55 years
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Air India Utility Hands 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
Air India application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Air India should pay the below charges through RTGS/ON-LINE in the Bank A/c – Air India Engineering Services Limited, Bank – State Bank of India, Branch – New Delhi Main Branch A/c No. 00000033029526378 IFSC – SBIN000691.
- Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
Air India application form for Utility Hands 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant documents send to Office of Air India Air India Engineering Complex HR Unit, APU Centre NTA (New Technical Area), Dum Dum,Kolkata-700052 on or before 12.03.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Air India Utility Hands 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||12.03.2018|
General Condition for Utility Hands
- Candidates found suitable and short listed will be considered for engagement on a Fixed Term Contract basis, subject to their Medical fitness. Cost of Medical Examination has to be borne by the respective candidate.
- Applicant/candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria as on 31st August,2017 and that the particulars furnished by them in the Application Form are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection process or thereafter, if the particulars provided by the candidates in the Application or testimonials furnished are found incorrect/false, or not meeting with the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and if appointed, services terminated, without giving any notice or reasons thereof.
- Management reserves all rights to take any decision with regard to conduct of this exercise including interpretation of eligibility, deferring conduct of the exercise or even cancelling the exercise, which decision would be binding on all concerned.
- Candidates to give their email/mobile no/phone no. etc. correctly to enable them receive intimation about skill test/ interview dates/ any other communication, which may be sent at short notice. They should also check the email regularly to avoid missing of any communication that may be sent to them. In case the candidate does not report for interview/skill test even after sending him/her the communication to his /her email address, Management of AIESL would not be responsible in any manner and the candidate would lose his/her chance.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to their engagement/selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.