Anna University Jobs 2020 for Teaching Fellow, candidates can apply for 2 position after completing PG. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in Anna University Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Anna University, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 15-11-2020.
|Organization Name||Anna University|
|Post Name||Teaching Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
Teaching Fellow:– 2 Posts
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Qualification: First Class Master’s Degree in Planning/Urban Planning/Town Planning / Regional Planning/Urban and Regional Planning /Town and Country Planning/Infrastructure Planning/Traffic and Transportation Planning/Environmental Planning/Housing.
|Age Limit||As per Anna University Rules|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Oral Interview.|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to The Dean School of Architecture and Planning Anna University, Chennai 600025 on or before 15th November 2020 05:00 PM, along with copy of all degree/experience certificates and all other necessary certificates.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 15th November 2020 04:30 PM
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview after scrutinizing the applications.
2. The actual date and time of the written test and interview will be intimated by e-mail or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
3. Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates.
4. Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expense.
5. The positions are purely temporary and the duration is for 6 months which may be extended depending on the performance with periodical breaks.
6. Selected candidates shall report for duty immediately.
7. The selection criteria would be as per the guidelines of Anna University.
8. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information and other documents submitted.
9. The performance of the candidates will be monitored for 3 months and further confirmation will be based on their performance.