Anna University Jobs 2020 for Teaching Fellow, candidates can apply for 3 position after completing BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in Anna University Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 001/2020/MIT/Auto/Teaching Fellow released by Anna University, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 31-08-2020.
|Organization Name||Anna University|
|Post Name||Teaching Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech|
Post Name:– Teaching Fellow
No of Post:- 3
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Qualification: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
Age Limit: As per Anna University Rules
Selection Process: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview after scrutinizing the applications.
Application fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply: The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with a copy of all degree certificates and all other necessary certificates should be submitted to The Dean, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai-600 044 by post on or before 31-08-2020, 5:00 P.M. Superscribe the envelope as the application for the post of _________ Department ___________.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 31st August 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The actual date and time of the written test and interview will be intimated by e-mail or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates.
- Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expense.
- The positions are purely temporary and the duration is for 6 months which may be extended depending on the performance with periodical breaks.
- Selected candidates shall report for duty immediately.
- The selection criteria would be as per the guidelines of Anna University.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information and other documents submitted.
- The performance of the candidates will be monitored for 3 months and further confirmation will be based on their performance.