Anna University Jobs Notification 2021-22 information for the hiring of 8 Professional Assistant, Clerical Assistant, Peon, Peon and Driver, Application Programmer Posts has been released on the official website at annauniv.edu. Candidates Planning to start their career with Anna University can apply Offline application on or before 2021-12-03.
|Organization Name||Anna University|
|Post Name||Professional Assistant, Clerical Assistant, Peon, Peon, and Driver, Application Programmer|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, Degree, 8th, MCA/ MSc|
Anna University Post Details
Professional Assistant: 2 Posts
Clerical Assistant: 2 Posts
Peon: 1 Post
Peon and Driver: 1 Post
Application Programmer (Junior): 1 Post
- Professional Assistant: B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science / IT)
- Clerical Assistant: Any Degree (Arts & Science) and Typewriting English in lower grade with knowledge in MS office
- Peon: 8th Pass
- Peon and Driver: VIII Pass with Driving License + 3 years experience in four-wheeler driving.
- Application Programmer (Junior): B.E – 1st class (ICE/ Electrical)/ MCA/ MSc (CSc/ IT/ Software Engg) + 2 years experience in the relevant field.
- Professional Assistant: Rs. 797/- Per Day
- Clerical Assistant: Rs. 450/- Per Day
- Peon: Rs. 410/- Per Day
- Peon and Driver: Rs. 431 Per Day
- Application Programmer (Junior): Rs. 25000 – 30000/-Per month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a Duly filled-in application along with self-attested photocopies of relevant certificates should be sent to the address “The Director, Centre for Research, Anna University, Chennai- 600 025” on or before 3rd December 2021.
Notification Date: 19th November 2021
Last Date: 3rd December 2021