AP Postal Circle recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.appost.in for the recruitment of 46 vacancies at Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle. The candidate who is looking for Multi-Tasking Staff can apply online application from 31st January 2019 and before 28th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Total Number of Posts||46|
|Post name||Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||46 years|
|Qualification||Matriculation or ITI from a recognized Board.|
|Age limit||18 to 25 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18000/- Per Month|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 400/-|
|Through any mode other than ePayment in post offices|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Start for primary registration through online||31st January 2019|
|Last Date for primary registration through online||28th February 2019|
|Last date for payment of Fee at post offices||5th March 2019|
|Last date for final submission of application through online||8th March 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Examination.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.appost.in from 31st January 2019 to 28th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- The merit list for the whole Circle shall be prepared in respect of all categories of posts put together. For the said purpose, the candidates have to indicate the order of preference of the posts of MTS limited to maximum of four Divisions/Administrative offices in the online application. The details of posts are given in the vacancy position mentioned above.
- For the Candidates availing age relaxation in SC/ST/OBC, the choice of preference of divisions is restricted in the divisions where the vacancies are notified in the respective communities i.e., for SC community- the preference is restricted to PSD- Vijayawada, RMS ‘AG’ Dn, RMS ‘V’ Dn. and RMS ‘Y’ Dn.; for ST community – the preference is restricted to Circle Office & Regional Office, RMS ‘TP’ Du, RMS ‘V’ Dn. and RMS ‘Y’ Dn; and for OBC community – the preference is restricted to Circle Office & Regional Office, PSD Guntakal, RMS ‘V’ Dn. and RMS ‘Y’ Dn.
- The candidates will have to give an undertaking that in the event of his/her not getting the post in his preference, he/she is willing to accept the appointment in any category of the post to which he/she is allotted. The candidates who do not indicate their preference, it will be presumed that they have equal preference for all the posts and may be allocated to the post to the division/circle & administrative offices where vacancy exists at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Before starting Registration of his/her application on the website, the Candidate should read the notification, instruction sheet carefully. He/she has to evaluate his/her eligibility for the category. His/her eligibility will be evaluated during the registration process and the process shall terminate for ineligible candidates and reasons there for would be prompted.
- The candidate has to verify the correctness of data fed before registering/submitting his/her application.
- One candidate has to submit only one application. If more than one application is registered, it will lead to rejection of all the applications registered by the candidate.
- The applications are to be submitted online only. Manual applications will not be entertained.
- Application fee and Examination fee should be paid in one installment as prescribed in Para 13 through epayment in any departmental post offices (Head Post offices/Sub Post Offices) in Andhra Pradesh Circle.
- For Receiving the SMS to the registered mobile number, the candidate has to ensure that the mobile number given at the time of payment of fees is not registered under “DND” (Do Not Disturb).