APPSC Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 4 District Public Relation Officers in AP Information Service Posts has been released on the official website at psc.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2021-11-09.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||District Public Relation Officers in AP Information Service|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||Degree, Post Graduate|
APPSC Post Details
District Public Relation Officers in AP Information Service: 4 Posts
- Qualification: Must possess a Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act or any other equivalent qualification with the Degree / Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism / Public Relations of a recognized University or institution recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or a Masters Degree in Journalism.
- Salary Details: Not Specified
- Age Limit: 18 to 42 years as of July 2021.
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH
- The Application fee is given below in detail and can be paid through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
Others: Rs. 250/-
SC/ ST/ BC/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 120/-
Selection Process: Selection will be based on tests and interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may apply online through the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission official Website psc.ap.gov.in from 19th October 2021 to 11th November 2021.
Form Starting Date: 19th October 2021
Form End Date: 9th November 2021