APVVP Prakasam Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 4 Radiographer, Lab Technician, Ophthalmic assistants, Audiometric Technician Posts has been released on the official website at prakasam.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad can apply Offline application on or before 2022-07-11.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad|
|Post Name||Radiographer, Lab Technician, Ophthalmic Assistant, Audiometric Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||SSC, Diploma, DMLT, B.Sc, PG Diploma, 10th,|
APVVP Prakasam Post Details
Radiographer: 1 Post
Lab Technician: 1 Post
Ophthalmic Assistant: 1 Post
Audiometric Technician: 1 Post
- Radiographer: Must have passed CRA examination recognized by Govt., of AP, Must be registered in AP Para Medical Board
- Lab Technician: SSC with Diploma in Medical Lab Technology recognized by the govt.ofA.P.(or) 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in DMLT and have one-year clinical training in selected Govt. Hospitals (in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training) (or) (completed one-year Apprenticeship training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion certificate by the Board of Apprenticeship Training, GOI, Southern Region, Chennai).(or) c)B.Sc.,in Medical Lab Technology (or) OR B.Sc., with B.Z.C in first class / B.Sc., (Life Science) in first class with P.G. Diploma in Medical Lab Technology issued by the NIMS, Hyderabad/SVIMS, Tirupathi. OR Must be registered in AP Paramedical Board
- Ophthalmic Assistant: Intermediate with MPC/BiPC as the basis Academic Qualification with Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant course from Institute recognized by the Govt of A.P (or) BSc (Optometry) Course from Institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P (or) Diploma in Optometric Technician/Optometry from an institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P b) Must be registered in AP Paramedical Board.
- Audiometric Technician: No person shall be eligible for appointment to the said post by Direct Recruitment unless he possesses the qualifications as specified below namely- Must possess Intermediate (or) its equivalent Must possess B.Sc (Audiology) /Diploma in Audio – Metry Technician from a recognized institution in India Must be registered in RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India) (4)Must be registered in A.P., Paramedical Board.
- Radiographer: Rs. 17500/- Per month
- Lab Technician: Rs. 28000/- Per month
- Ophthalmic Assistant: Rs. 17500/- Per month
- Audiometric Technician: Rs. 15000/- Per month
Age Limit: 18 to 42 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for Ex-servicemen; 5 years for SC/ST/BC & EWS; 10 years for PH
Other Fee: Rs. 200/-
PH: No fee
Payment Mode: Demand Draft
How to Apply: The candidate is required to download the application forms from the website (https://prakasam.ap.gov.in/) and the copy of the application form along with necessary documents shall submit in-person/by Registered post from the filled-in applications along with necessary documents shall submit at the office of the District Coordinator of Hospital Services (APVVP) Old RIMS Campus, Opp. Collectorate, Ongole. from 4th July to 11th July 2022.
Notification Date: 2nd July 2022
Application Submitted Starting Date: 4th July 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 11th July 2022