Slowly verify this article and find the ALLEN PCNF Distance Learning Scholarship @ dlp.allen.ac.in information which useful at the time of filling the Online Applications.
The ALLEN Career Institute has already mentioned that they will accept the applications up to 31st December 2020. So, still, there is less time to apply.
Before going to take a step forward we recommend the contenders to take a deep look at the Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, and Applications. Without any delay, let’s check the next sections attentively and find the valid information.
Highlights Of ALLEN Career Institute Scholarship
|Providing Authority||ALLEN Career Institute|
|Name of the Scholarship||ALLEN PCNF Distance Learning Scholarship/ ALLEN Career Institute|
|Closing Date||31st December 2020|
ALLEN PCNF Distance Learning Scholarship
The ALLEN PCNF Distance Learning Scholarship is for VIth to Xth Class. The complete scholarship information has been updated in the next sections.
Our major suggestion to the contenders is to keep calm and verify the entire scheme information so that you won’t miss any ALLEN Career Institute Scholarship data.
Those who are showing their interest to know further updates can simply jump into the next sections attentively.
After referring to the beneath table we know that most of the candidates will clearly understand the valid eligibility criteria details. For each rank, there will be individual code and scholarship percentage. Therefore, check it thoroughly.
|TALLENTEX RANK Upto (AIR 1 to 10)||90%||DST90|
|TALLENTEX RANK (AIR 11 to 50)||75%||DST75|
|TALLENTEX RANK (AIR 51 to 100)||50%||DST50|
|TALLENTEX RANK (AIR 101 to 700)||10%||DST10|
|Top 3 Rank holders in any Maths/Science Olympiad: NSTSE & Level 2 of NSO, IMO, IOS & IOM in the Previous standard at National & International level||50%||DSO50|
|Top 3 State Rank holder or Top 100 National/International Rank Holder in any Maths/ Science Olympiad: NSTSE & Level 2 of NSO, IMO, IOS & IOM in the Previous standard at National & International level||20%||DSO20|
|HBCSE Olympiad 1st Round Qualified Students||25%||DS16|
|HBCSE Olympiad 2nd Round Qualified Students||50%||DS17|
|HBCSE Olympiad OCSC Qualified Students & Medalist||90%||DS35|
The beneath mentioned documents are very helpful for the candidates who are going to apply for this scheme.
- Letter or Certificate issued by Conducting body
- Photocopy of TALLENTEX Performance report and Admit Card
- Letter or Certificate issued by HBCSE & Olympiad Foundations
- Letter or Certificate issued by IAPT/HBCSE & Olympiad Foundations.
We have given the guidelines here that help a lot for the candidates at the time of the application process. Hence, check them carefully.
- Candidates need to submit the bank details only father/ mother or student
- From the eligibility criteria, candidates need to avail of only one of the scholarships. Also, beneath DLP for session, irrespective of the numbers of courses he/she is registered
- After finishing the closing date, the scholarship is not available to take the admissions
- It is mandatory to reach with all the supportive documents to the corporate office before the closing date
- The Scholarship is calculated on the tuition fee only. It includes GST/ Service Tax
- Via NEFT the disbursement of the scheme amount will be done by 15th October 2020. Otherwise within 1 month of applying, whichever is later
- For Major Test Series Students, the scholarship is not suitable.
How To Apply For ALLEN PCNF Distance Learning Scholarship ?
Proceed to refer to the steps. We have given both For Online Fee Payment Mode and For Fee Payment through DD/Bank Challan details individually for the sake of candidates. So, concentrate here and find how to apply for the ALLEN Career Institute Scheme.
For Online Fee Payment Mode
- Only via Online Mode, the scholarship application for DLP courses accepted from the official site that is dlp.allen.ac.in
- Candidates need to take the print out of an entirely filled application form. After that send it to the corporate office. The address is mentioned in the beneath the area. So, check the address attentively and then send the application
- After finishing the document verification, the officials ALLEN will credit the scholarship amount to the candidate’s account. So, mention your account details very clearly
Online Registration Procedure check below
- Look at www.dlp.allen.ac.in and then press on the Students Login
- Choose the Claim Your Scholarship (If Applicable)
- Fill up all the mandatory information and then save/ submit
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of Your ALLEN Scholarship Form
- Finally, send the documents and application form to the corporate office Kota along with the supportive documents
For Fee Payment Through DD/ Bank Challan
- Well, the applications will be accepted only through online mode that too from www.dlp.allen.ac.in
- After receiving the finished application form along with the Photo Copy of paid bank challan or DD the scholarship link will be directly activated in the user control panel by the officials DLP Cell at Kota. Also, candidates will get a confirmation SMS from the system
- Kindly, take a print of the completely filled scheme application form. After that send it to the official’s corporate office. Don’t forget to attach the documents. The address has been linked in the beneath portion. So, don’t feel confused about it
- Therefore, after completion of verifying the documents, the ALLEN will credit the scholarship amount to the candidate’s account number which you have mentioned earlier.
Important Dates – Last Date
- End Date: 31st December 2020
Just keep in mind that after 31st December 2020 the ALLEN Career Institute didn’t accept the applications from the candidates.
The first link helps you to reload and gives you the entire scholarship information. Meanwhile, the second link is the online application link. So, without thinking much we suggest the candidates pick up on both the links and fill the application form before the closing date.
For Knowing More About ALLEN PCNF Distance Learning Scholarship : View More
To Apply Online For ALLEN Career Institute SCholarship : Apply Here
Official Address & Contact Details
Send the application form and documents to the beneath address. Also, if you have any queries or if in case you are facing any issues then contact the officials via below mentioned mail id.
Address: “SANKALP”, CP-6, Indra Vihar, Kota (Rajasthan) India 324005
Email Id: [email protected]