Here in this post, we have completely given the available list of Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Notification @ tribal.nic.in. So, candidates who are much interested in collecting a lot of data are advised to follow this article attentively. And we have updated the overview regarding Eligibility Criteria, Benefits as well as Online Application info. Meanwhile, we have given the list in the down. Hence, check out the information carefully.
Highlights Of Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship
|Providing Authority||Ministry of Tribal Affairs Government of India, Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Name Of the Scholarship||Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship/ Arunachal Pradesh Schemes|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
|Closing Dates||Intimate Soon|
|Official Website||tribal.nic.in, www.apdhte.nic.in, scholarships.gov.in|
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship
The Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship gives a lot of benefits to the ST candidates in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. And as per the review, there will be a lot of ST students living in the state. And all are looking for financial help from the government. So, the government has planned to help the candidates by giving educational help. In that procedure, they have released the latest schemes. Therefore, with the help of applying for the Arunachal Pradesh Scheme people will get a lot of benefits. Hence, further updates are available in the next sections.
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Available Courses
Here we have given the complete list of available courses. So, without confusion refer to the below-given points and then proceed to a checklist of the various available schemes in Arunachal Pradesh state.
- MA/ M.Com/ LLB/ M.P.Ed/ LLM/ M.Ed
List Of Available Arunachal Pradesh Schemes
This section helps people a lot in finding available schemes. Kindly verify them and apply them according to your eligibility.
- Scheme for Award of Stipend to ST candidates
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST candidates (Post-Matric Scholarship)
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST candidates (Pre-Matric Scholarship).
Now, check the eligibility criteria and benefits from the below section. And keep in mind that only selected candidates will receive the mentioned advantages from the government. Therefore, before applying you need to check eligibility. The applications will be accepted only from the eligible students. And others will be rejected by the organization.
Scheme for Award of Stipend to ST candidates
- Applying student need to be residence to the state of Arunachal Pradesh
- Only ST category candidates are eligible to apply
- Candidates who completed their 12th standard and now who are seeking the B.A/ B.PEd/ M.Com/ LLM/ M.A/ B.Sc/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ M.E/ M.P.Ed/ B.E/ M.Tech and etc., courses are suitable to apply
- In the last exams, candidates should grab at least 60% marks.
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Rewards
- The monthly stipend for the selected candidates is Rs. 1400
- And Annual book grant is available with Rs. 1000 per month.
Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST candidates (Post-Matric Scholarship)
- Should be a resident of Arunachal Pradesh State
- ST category students are eligible
- The annual income of the student’s family should be less than Rs. 2.5 lakhs
- ST candidates who have done their matriculation/ higher secondary education are perfect to apply for this scheme
- Candidates who are looking for the correspondence mode education are also eligible for this scheme
- And the children from the same parents and guardians are suitable to apply
- Those who are planning to participate in this scholarship need not take a chance to participate in various centrally funded schemes.
|Additional Allowances (Books & Essentials)||Rs. 1200|
|Monthly Allowances||Rs. 1200|
|Study Tour||Per annum, you will get Rs. 1600|
|Printing and Thesis Typing Charges||Rs. 1600|
Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST candidates (Pre-Matric Scholarship)
- Must residence to the state of Arunachal Pradesh
- ST category candidates are suitable to apply for this scholarship
- Well, ST students who completed their matriculation/ higher secondary education are perfect to apply
- And those who are planning to apply for this scheme need not participate in various centrally funded schemes. So, be careful about it and the apply
- The family income does not exceed Rs. 2.5 Lakhs per annum
- So, children from the same parents and guardians are eligible.
- Rs. 350 is the amount that all the selected students will receive per month. And the amount is given for up to 10 months
- For Ad-Hoc as well as Annual Books, the candidates will get Rs. 1000
- Reader Allowances also are given to the candidates. So, Rs. 160 per month will be allotted
- Coaching Allowances: Rs. 240 is given per month to the mentally suffering students
- Escort Allowances: Rs. 160 per month. So, the Escort Allowances is applicable only for the disabled students
- All the disabled and un-aided recognized schools will give more advantages when compared to the others
- Transport Allowances also provided to the students. So, per month you will receive Rs. 160 as a transport allowance.
Required documents for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship
The below-mentioned documents are sufficient
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mark Sheet of previous exams
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size photos
- Aadhaar Card.
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Application Procedure
Steps to Apply Online for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship
- Visit the National Scholarship Portal that is scholarships.gov.in
- Now, click on the State Schemes tab
- On there you will find various states names
- Now, students need to press on the Arunachal Pradesh
- The available scheme list appears
- So, go to each scheme and refer to the eligibility
- If you are suitable then click on the Online Apply link
- Now, you need to give all the necessary details
- Upload the documents
- Recheck once
- Finally, submit it.
Steps to Apply Offline for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship
- Simply go to the official site
- Check the available schemes
- Refer to all the eligibility
- Now, download the Application Form
- Fill the details
- Attach the documents. It is mandatory steps
- Send the Application Form to the official’s address.
Note: This procedure must be done before the due dates.
- In the year-end, the procedure must be closed. So, there will a lot of time for the application procedure.
To know more updates: Click Here
Address & Contact Details
For further information contact the officials via below given contact number and mail id. You can send a query to the mail id at any time. After verifying your queries immediately the officials will contact you and clear all your doubts.
Contact Number: 0120 – 6619540
Email Id: [email protected]