The University Grants Commission (UGC) is inviting applications from interested Indian students for Bilateral State Scholarships. In Hungary for the academic year of , the UGC Scheme is applicable.
Up to 25th February 2021, the scholarship applications will be accepted by the eligible candidates. Therefore, check further details from the beneath and move them further.
Highlights Of UGC Bilateral State Scheme
|Providing By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Name of the Scholarship||Bilateral State Scholarships|
|Closing Date||25th February 2021|
Bilateral State Scholarships Information
The overview of the scheme data has been included in this section.
Types Of Scholarships Available
- Full degree bachelor’s or master’s or doctoral studies. The duration is 36/ 24/ 36 months
- Bachelor or master’s degree or doctoral semester/ partial studies. Hence, the duration is 3-10 months
- Summer courses duration is 2-4 weeks
- Short or long-term study visits. Also, the duration of 3 days to 10 months.
Duration Of The Scheme
The duration of the scheme is 36 months.
- All the selected candidates will be entitled to participate in free courses and will also receive a stipend
- So, the stipend may be finished by a supplement, an accommodation contribution, etc., based on the type of scholarship
- The stipend will be paid either by the receiving institution, by Tempus Public Foundation, or by the sending country, also depending on the type of scholarship.
- Entry and admission requirements in Hungary need to follow the standards of the Bologna Process
- So, candidates have to obtain a bachelor’s degree and have to access the master’s and Ph. D. courses
- To be eligible for a BA degree, candidates should have language proficiency certificates, diplomas, and other documents required by the program.
The application forms need to be submitted by citizens of the relations listed in and depending on the specific conditions of the Calls for application.
Follow the complete guidelines which we have updated here.
- The Hungarian higher education system is more than 650 years old
- To top research universities overall 65 higher education institutions in Hungary, covering from minor universities of applied sciences
- Among all the universities 28 will be state-funded, 11 privately-funded, and the remaining 26 must be church-funded institutions to choose from
- More than 500 courses are offering by the institutions in German, English, French, and other languages
- Most of the higher education institutions in Hungary have their own careers offices where candidates must secure information regarding available jobs
- Employers will be provided flexible working hours as well as the conditions for students (part-time, 4 or 6 hours/day).
Application Steps For UGC Bilateral State Programe
- Visit the ugc.ac.in
- Now, select Short and Long Term Study Visits, click on ‘Call for Applications’ against the said category which is available on the main page
- The link is given at the end related to the How to Apply section
- Alternatively, candidates have to choose the mandatory links
- Along with the application, form candidates need to upload the related documents to the official’s address. We have mentioned the address in the beneath portion.
Important Dates – Last Date
The deadline is 25th February 2021
To Know More About The Bilateral State Scheme Details: View More Details
Official Address & Contact Details
Address: The Section Officer, lC Section, Room lVo. 508- A, University Grants Commission, Bahadurshah Zafar Marg, New Delhi 110 002