The overview of the Border Areas Scholarship details has been uploaded in this article. So, the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, as well as the Government of Meghalaya, invites the applications for Border Areas Scheme from the candidates who belong to SC/ ST communitie
Also, who are pursuing post-matric education within and outside the state of Meghalaya during the current year.
Highlights Of Border Areas Scholarship
|Providing By||Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Meghalaya|
|Name of the Scholarship||Border Areas Scholarship|
|Closing Date||30th October 2020|
Border Areas Scholarship Info
Check the Border Areas Scholarship mandatory information such as Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Selection, Terms, and Conditions, Application steps, etc., information from the next sections.
After referring to the beneath portions you will clearly understand the valid details. Without late godown and refer to various details.
Those who have selected in the scheme will receive a lot of variable financial benefits.
We have updated the current eligibility criteria that the officials have released at the web portal. All the people who are going to apply for this scheme can simply look at this section and apply before the closing date.
- Applying candidates must be a permanent resident of Meghalaya in Border Area
- He/ She need to belong to the SC/ ST community of the Meghalaya State
- He/ She needs to pursue a regular course of education in any of the well known recognized university
- The candidate’s parents/ guardian need to be an Indian citizen
- A candidate is not employed in any of the services beneath the government or nongovernment establishment
- Must not be repeated in the same class.
On the above-mentioned eligibility criteria, the selection is based.
All the Head of the Institutions must submit the application forms. Along with the applications you need to submit the softcopy in excel format as specified in the guideline.
Application Procedure For Border Areas Scholarship
Before applying candidates have to follow the beneath steps properl
- Visit the official web portal that is megeducation.gov.in
- Now find the proper scheme details
- Read the mandatory information about the scholarship carefully
- After that suitable one can click on the apply online option
- Now, enter all the necessary details properly
- Recheck once
- Take a hard copy.
Important Date – Last Date
- The final date to submit the online application form is 30th Octob20. So, within the end date, you have to submit the application form. After the end date, the application link will be ex
Click on the links which we have mentioned here.
To Know More Border Areas Scholarship Form: View More
For Apply Online: Apply here
Official Address & Contact Details
Candidates if in case you have any query then proceed to contact the officials by contacting the beneath address, email id as well as also dial the contact number.
Address: Room no: 222, Ground Floor, Department of Education, Additional Secretariat, Meghalaya: Shillong-793001
Phone No: 0364-2224201, S-2264
Address: Jt.Director of Higher & Technical Education, Room no: 219, Additional Secretariat, Shillong-793001: Meghalaya
Email id: [email protected]