We have completely presented the ICMR Scientist Scheme details from this article. At present, a lot of candidates are seriously looking forward to applying for the Indian Council of Medical Research Emeritus Scientist Scheme.
For those people, our suggestion is carefully to check the information from here and apply. The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is the official that offering and inviting suitable candidates into this scheme.
The deadline for this scheme is Always Open. For knowing more stuff our suggestion to the candidates is to follow the beneath portions properly.
Highlights Of ICMR Scientist Scheme
|Providing By||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Name of the Scholarship||ICMR Scientist Scheme/ Indian Council of Medical Research Emeritus Scientist Scheme|
|Closing Date||Always Open|
Indian Council of Medical Research Details
All the selected people will receive the beneath mentioned benefits.
- Rs. INR 1,00,000 per annum is the amount received by the candidates as a Contingency grant
- Rs. 60,000 per month is the amount given to the people as an honorarium.
- Be scientists and who have retired or about to retire
- The age of the candidates should be more than 70 years of age
- Need to be actively engaged in the biomedical research of a high standard
- Have to hold/ have held before their retirement
- In an Institute of an All India Character or Scientists, the status of a Professor/Associate Professor in a Medical College or of Director/Deputy Director, with the comparable Scientific experience and achievements in the authority of the Indian Council of Medical Research.
Depends upon the selection committee of the Indian Council of Medical Research the selection is based.
- The selected competitors won’t be qualified for any perquisites of the workplace, for example, private convenience, phone, etc
- The all outnumber of IES will regularly not surpass 30 whenever. Whenever considered fundamental, this number can be expanded with the earlier endorsement of the Governing Council of ICMR
- The proposal of IES will be legitimate for one year from the date of issue of the approval letter, or from the date of superannuation whichever is later, and if the IES doesn’t join inside a year, the offer will stand dropped and removed
- The arrangement of IES will be made on the proposal of a Selection Committee established by Director-General, Indian Council of Medical Research
- The examination work should be completed either in the Institute/ Organization where the Scientist has really worked and from where he/ she resigned, or in any Institute/ Organization of his/ her decision where fundamental offices exist.
Procedure To Apply For ICMR Scientist Scheme
Candidates who have finished the verification of the above-mentioned eligibility criteria are suitable for the application process.
- Visit Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) @ icmr.nic.in
- The homepage available now
- Without late we suggest the candidates choose the Scientists option
- The Indian Council of Medical Research Emeritus Scientist Scheme link opens now
- Carefully refer to all the information
- If you are suitable then click on the online application link
- Give the mandatory information
- Recheck and submit it.
Important Dates – End Date
The Closing Date is Throughout the year.
For Knowing More Indian Council of Medical Research Emeritus Scientist Scheme Data: View More Details
Contact Details & Official Address
Address: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Director General, (Personal Section), Indian Council of Medical Research, Post Box No. 4911, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029
Phone: 91-11-26588895 / 91-11-26588980, 91-11-26589794 / 91-11-26589336, 91-11-26588707