Today we have come up with a piece of fresh news related to the IGLP Residential Fellowship Program. The Institute for Global Law & Policy, Harvard University is inviting applications from doctoral and post-doctoral candidates.
Selected candidates will get stipends and numerous other benefits. The closing date for Harvard Law School Program is 21st February 2021.
Highlights Of Harvard Law School Program
|Providing By||Institute for Global Law & Policy, Harvard University|
|Name of the Scholarship||IGLP Residential Fellowship Program/ Harvard Law School Program|
|Closing Date||21st February 2021|
IGLP Residential Fellowship Program Information
Candidates who are waiting to know more about the scheme details can check the genuine information from here. The main purpose of this fellowship program is to offer full or partial doctoral and post-doctoral fellowships.
To support a small number of scholars pursuing research in areas regarding the IGLPs ongoing work.
- The shared office at the Institute, a computer, and printer
- A competitive stipend commensurate with experience and taking into thought other research assistance held by fellows
- Path to the Law School’s Libraries at the same time other libraries at Harvard.
- Have to be presently seeking research in the areas of global law, social justice, and economic policy
- Need to be a doctoral or post-doctoral scholar.
The complete selection process depends upon the information submitted by the students.
Rules & Regulations
- With the permission of the teaching faculty member, IGLP Fellows have to audit Law School courses on a non-credit basis
- The overall number of Fellowships that awarded every year is subject to available funding
- Fellowships typically start from August 1st and run through the following June 30th
- Applicants considered for Fellowships are those whose work is challenging, original, and focuses on progressive and alternative ideas within international law
- Inaugurated in 2006, the Program offers full or partial doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship helps to a small number of scholars pursuing research in various associated with the IGLPs ongoing work
- Usually, work of this nature is not supported by mainstream institutional resources as well as the IGLP aims to provide chances for diverse ideas to flourish
- IGLP Fellows are integral members of the Institute and give valuable programming insight and compensation with the execution of our conferences and workshop.
Application Steps For Harvard Law School Fellowship
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the Institute for Global Law & Policy, Harvard University that is iglp.law.harvard.edu
- The main page available on the screen
- At present candidates have to go to the fellowship option
- The IGLP Residential Fellowship link available now
- Click on it
- Now, students have to refer to all the details properly
- Once after completion of verifying the mandatory details, we suggest the eligible candidates click on the online application link
- Now, the page shows you an empty application form
- Fill up the information
- Click on the submit option.
Important Dates – Last Date
- Deadline: 21st February 2021.
For Checking More IGLP Residential Fellowship Program Details: Check Fellowship Details Here
Official Address & Contact Details
Address: Institute for Global Law and Policy, 1545 Massachusetts Avenue, Langdell 175, Cambridge, MA 02138
Email Id: [email protected]
Contact Number: 617-495-3145